female servicemen

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by KGB_resident, Jun 18, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml;jsessionid=3ITPT2KIDYBFZQFIQMFCM54AVCBQYJVC?xml=/news/2005/06/18/wus18.xml&sSheet=/portal/2005/06/18/ixportaltop.html

Why not servicewomen? Expression 'female servicemen' can be understood as 'transsexuals'.

Why do you think there are so many American women soldiers in Iraq?

2. Typical oxymoronic massacaring of the English langwidge that seems endemic these days. The uniformed bintage should be referred to as stinkies... and nothing more. :wink:

3. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

They were LUMPYJUMPERS in my day.

4. "Why do you think there are so many American women soldiers in Iraq? "

Ivan. It stops the Yanks from becumming benders and noshing on each other.
    john

5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Jonwilly - can you prove this? 8O

6. Women? Hang on....

Not a woman myself but fück it...
    Hormonally normal women do not see the infantry, with its attendant, dangers, as a realistic career choice. I have never considered Childminder (I just picked a random job you straight girls!). We are different, and that... is good.
    So, lets get hypothetical: If you are a front-line bod and some woman in a pub says something like "So why can't women be up there with the men shoving bayonets through the enemy's skull" and she sounds believable to you... she's almost certainly a 'giver' lesbian (assuming her butchness hadn't already given her away). She will have a huge arsenal of penetrative weapons which get shoved into her meek "all men are bastards, especially my last boyfriend" partner and is very envious of a particular part of our bodies that she instinctively knows should be in her pants too. She's probably stuck a 'joke' moustache onto that slightly disturbing gap between her nose and top lip when she was alone and knows, paddling-pool depth inside, that she is a man with tits and a verrrry small dick. Should hard lesbians be allowed into battle and if so, how would the government 'PC' classify them without losing votes?

7. Nay Auld Yin but FEMALE do SERVICE MEN or did when I wuz a young pup.
    john
    Just been watching a prog on Angei Jolly on CNN. Megga spotty under her warpaint bad complextion, but Bi and into bondage, used to knock off her chinese femme co star, no surprise to me as many oriental women are bi, stops um getting preggers and the big fear of HIV/AIDS.

8. You are showing your age :D :D

I'm glad you do :lol: :lol:

Sorry couldn't resist - coat's on, back to topic!

9. 1 in 10 isnt many. While some of the women will be making their quota, I am sure there will be a few of the poor blokes left out.

10. splitarrse
    still use this one to great avail.

11. Sexist comment i know , but couldnt resist it.

Coz theres lots of blokes over there,
    who do the proper jobs,

so they need the women over there,
    1. to put the kettle on,
    2. to sew up the ripped combats of the blokes or darn socks
    3. make/clean the bunks.
    4. provide sexual gratification

12. ..apart from all the 'man' lesbians of course. They'll be out on the streets growing a pen#s the envious freaks of nature...

13. Those "shemen" bulls are scarier than most blokes I know and usually twice the size. Least you lads don't have to share the "ladies" or "female only" change rooms with them.