Female screw bullied out of job for being too pretty !

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vvaannmmaann, Sep 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

2. Unless you are looking for a nice little compo payout?

3. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

She needs to sort her fcukin eyebrows out for a start.

4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Is that a hint of a tache going on?

I still would though.

5. She looks like a Vulcan......I still would though

6. Perhaps she licks them......... I would

7. I wonder if she got to keep her uniform ...

8. That's where you went wrong. If prisoners deserved respect, they probably wouldn't be in prison. You were fooled by the Home Office propaganda.

But he could do the job that you could or wouldn't do, I'll bet!

I'll correct that for you.

This is what happens when 'Diversity' becomes way more important than operational effectiveness, and often the sole criterion for appointment.

Many other Civil Service and Law Enforcement type roles have gone the same way resulting in ineffective staff being appointed to jobs they are completely unsuited for. And they've got them for life!

9. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I see the queue is forming already. It's okay chaps I've brought the straws and the kleenex.

Did any bother to order the flufffers?

10. Yet more internet hardman posturing and slagging off of someone whose case has been heard in court.

11. I'd eat cheerios out her arrse

12. who cares ?? i would

13. Ok, i'll bite...and bloody chew!

A prison officer is employed to keep good order and discipline NOT to look like they're about to hit the clubs on a saturday night!
    She was warned about her appearance and chose to ignore that warning, another case of 'look at me, i'm special' She is special alright...in the head!
    If she percieved her treatment as bullying then she has no place within the service, particularly in a male prison.
    What would she have done when and if a male inmate had done precisely what was mentioned and dragged her into a cell because she 'was asking for it'? It can and has happened before, particularly with lifers.
    If she thought that a fellow Officer was a bully, how would she have coped with the abuse from the inmates? It does happen on a regular basis regardless of how nice or humane you are.
    If in the Army, a CO asked a female squaddie to remove her earrings or tone down her make up because it contravened rules, you would expect that request to be obeyed, why does she feel that she can disobey a rule just because she was a PO?
    Quite frankly, the Judge in this case should have laughed it clean out of court.
    She was a disgrace to the uniform she put on her back, what was left of it.
    I'm sick to death of people like her thinking that rules dont apply to them and then running off crying to the courts because some 'nasty' man made her cry and ruin her fekking mascara.
    :x :x :x

14. [​IMG]

I'd drag her into a cell myself. :wink: She's a cut above what usually passes for women guards at your local slammer. :omg: :omfg:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.