Female RSM in Gunner

Quite a good read on the new RSM 14 Regt RA in the august gunner. Such a shame that no one checked out her dress before the photograph as she has her belt on the wrong way. Standards!!

I wasn’t aware the dropshorts had females, I have seen the odd Bulldyke and thing of questionable gender in the RA but I can’t ever recall seeing a splitarrse

Quite a good read on the new RSM 14 Regt RA in the august gunner. Such a shame that no one checked out her dress before the photograph as she has her belt on the wrong way. Standards!!
This I have to see got a linky

The Gunner is online - but currently only up to Feb 2010. Slack.

That’s because the Web Master is too busy bulling boots, polishing brass and painting kerbstones ^_~
Well at least he's gainfully employed in old fashioned military skills.

That’s because the Web Master is too busy bulling boots, polishing brass and painting kerbstones ^_~
You've been hanging around with us way too long, I see! :biggrin:

I think she looks every inch the way a professional RSM should look......................i.e male.

Now now Five Alpha, are you teaching MATT6 this afternoon then!!

Ubique

Check the rest of the photo, I haven’t seen it but I wouldn’t be surprised if the magazine hasn’t inverted the image to make it ‘fit better' on the page....several newspapers have been caught out doing it, berets on the wrong way, in one case an aircraft carrier with the island on the wrong side.

Or she could just have ballsed up and should be embarrassed of herself.

S_R

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
oldgadge The NAAFI Bar 47
The_Rattler The NAAFI Bar 54
schoolstaffinstructor The NAAFI Bar 23