Female recruits in Swiss army to be provided with underwear

What if they self identify as a cuckoo, what underwear do they get then?

As an FYI; back in the 60's when the Swiss decided they needed an airborne despatched reconnaissance/SF capability they put a notice on their equivalent of Part One's. It invited all serving military and reservist personnel who were civilian trained parachutists to come along and take part in the next exercise as recce/SF troops. Oh, and by the way, if you want to play, bring your own parachute.

Well, that is certainly of UK national importance. Swiss female soldiers to be issued two sets of underwear that are different to the two sets issued to Swiss male soldiers.

Thank heavens the BBC bought the news to us. We can all rest easy in our beds with that great burden of worrisome angst lifted from our shoulders.

Does the grundy issue apply to those on the commando course as well?

A red set and a Green set, it's just efficient Swiss Navy contingency planning.

Many years ago, I had occasion to review items demanded by a certain Rotary Air maintenance facility. I was very surprised to find an entry for Panties, Woman's. Turns out that one one the deviants had demanded a Cloth using the NSN for panties. Typical REME wierdo.

Many years ago, I had occasion to review items demanded by a certain Rotary Air maintenance facility. I was very surprised to find an entry for Panties, Woman's. Turns out that one one the deviants had demanded a Cloth using the NSN for panties. Typical REME wierdo.
While in N.I a demand was placed for engine cleaning cloths. Good quality and made excellent tea towels.
Acquire, book out, share out, send home, good plan.
Sadly questions were asked as the miscreant thought he ordered a gross.
144 boxes turned up. Just under 21,000 cloths. Bugger!!!

While in N.I a demand was placed for engine cleaning cloths. Good quality and made excellent tea towels.
Acquire, book out, share out, send home, good plan.
Sadly questions were asked as the miscreant thought he ordered a gross.
144 boxes turned up. Just under 21,000 cloths. Bugger!!!
little cardboard tubes to maintain phone relay contacts for the phone uni-selectors, "Order a thousand".... and so did the young engineer..... not knowing a thousand was one box worth.

Clunker

Old-Salt
A bit of forward planning. Embroider the Swiss flag on the back.

If the fighting looks hopeless they can whip off thier nickers, turn them inside out and claim to be Red Cross workers. ;)