Female preachers of Islam encourage hate and segregation

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by rockape34, Aug 31, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HERE

'Dispatches: Undercover Mosque - The Return' will be broadcast on Channel 4 at 8pm on Monday 1 September 2008.
  2. Cow

Cow LE

If they have such a problem with the way we live our lives, why live here?

If they don't want to be tollerant of our ways why should we tollerat theirs? Saudi Arabia lives by Muslim Law, but I bet if they went there they wouldn't be happy, losing all their benefits and the protection that our country offers.

Is there a way we can fight/control preaching like this? They would pull the racist card if we did but surely this is racist towards us.
  3. Exactly. The woman herself even says it is wrong to live in the UK, so why not pass round the shemagh and start heading back home?
  4. Because the long game is to make Great Britain into an Islamic state, and that can only be achieved from within...
  5. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

I hope arrests follow this and quickly. I don't care if the information was gathered surreptiously and I don't care if this stirs up unrest. This is out of order.

What worries me more is that that these preachings have obviously being going on for some time and one must surmise, no-one from the Muslim community listening to it has made a complaint about it.

Now if that statement is wrong and there have been complaints, why haven't the Police done anything about it? Pretty cut and dried if the report is correct - this is hate crime.

Either way, some people should be behind bars quickly.
  6. Out of the question, it could be deemed as racist.
  7. Cow

Cow LE

Exactly! Racism only seems to work in one way with the courts...
  8. I used to date a muslim woman who I am still friends with. She says exactly that and it worries her. She likes living in a secular society. She should, these people would have her killed.

I hate the whole idea of imposing religious laws on others. If someone chooses to obey them, that is fine. So long as it is elective, crack on. Try making it compulsory and it is time to fight.

Fundies bug me. They have completely stopped thinking for their-self and demand that everyone else does the same. Bloody robots!
  9. If arrests are made, who do you think will be arrested? Remember the last time this happened. Preachers where filmed preaching hate and it was the programme makers that got targeted by our law enforcement community.
  10. Yet again muslims are caught preaching hate and murder and yet again this crap Government will do sod all about it as they rely on the muslim vote at elections. :roll:
  11. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

I was hoping that lessons would have been learnt after that court case got shot down. Perhaps having to deal with their own internal problem may focus the mind of the Met at least. Their robust approach to their own Assistant commissioner Tarique Ghaffur (poor, prejudiced and sidelined No3 in the force...my heart bleeds) this week gave me hope.
  12. Well the Labour party is the enemy within so it's no suprise they have let another one flourish. There was a time when i was quite a liberal soul now i can empathise with men who used to hang around large holes carrying gmpg's all thanks to nulab.
  13. Britain will never be an Islamic state, nor will it ever return to any form of religious fundamentalism. Enlightenment cannot be shaken off by a bunch of savages.
  14. Are you certain? What if the fundies outnumber rational people eventually? They are outbreeding normal folks ATM.
  15. A bunch of savages back by the government, judiciary, Liberty and any other misguided pillock with a soapbox?. I'll give it fifteen years.

PS Will ex-Toms with knackered knees be excused prayers?