Female P Coy Pass

soleil

War Hero

Last edited:

Oyibo

LE
Let's just calm down and remind ourselves she's not a paratrooper. She's in the RA.

Good effort though

1582073754545.png

Oyibo

LE
F*ck the runny, lifty, jumpy sh*t, I do believe that PTI blokey has a beard.

Hell in a hand cart I tells ya ^~
...a Para PTI with a biff chit..... excused shaving because it brings him out in a nasty rash and is a bit hurty...

Well done to this girl. Super-fit, intelligent, good looking and has been assessed as having all the necessary military skills to be wearing that lid

In all the commotion and congratulations, you have all over looked one thing?

For her to be that good looking, mentally and physically fit, intelligent and with great jubblies, she has to be as mad as a bag of frogs, with a hint of fox piss?

Congratulations Ma'am, if one has daddy issues, PM me ya?

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm glad to see this happen. For a number of reasons. One, a woman has finally done it. Two, she's done it to the standard, not an accommodating standard brought in to prove we're all 'equal'.

In other words, she's set the bar while maintaining it - there can be no whinging from other women that it's 'unfair' that they can't get their maroon berets. Whether she's in the top nth percentile of women in physical terms is a moot point - so are male Paras (like many other soldiers and Marines).

But that, right there, is true equality. And a bloody good effort.

Well done, Ma'am.

Brilliant result, but yes I thought the award party looked a bit wierd. Cheap knock off lightweights, a 1970s scrim scarf, thumbs in belts and a whole I wish I could wear a Denison and OGs vibe didn't look great
Frankly, the current state of dress is a mess - reflects the current generation perhaps, but I see the lads in and around Brecon looking like heaps of washing waiting to be done.

Not their fault I guess, they deal with what they have. I'm sure it's more fit for purpose - looks sloppy though.

F*ck the runny, lifty, jumpy sh*t, I do believe that PTI blokey has a beard.

Hell in a hand cart I tells ya ^~
He could be a Muslim you racist fucker.

I'm glad to see this happen. For a number of reasons. One, a woman has finally done it. Two, she's done it to the standard, not an accommodating standard brought in to prove we're all 'equal'.

In other words, she's set the bar while maintaining it - there can be no whinging from other women that it's 'unfair' that they can't get their maroon berets. Whether she's in the top nth percentile of women in physical terms is a moot point - so are male Paras (like many other soldiers and Marines).

But that, right there, is true equality. And a bloody good effort.

Well done, Ma'am.
Totally agree, point to also note is she is a Sword of Honour winner so no slouch.

Congratulations to her, bloody awesome effort. Putting her P Company achievement to one side for a moment.
She’s earned the Sword of Honour at Sandhurst. In less than three years she’s also gone from Second Louie to Captain in less than three years!
She’s going to go far, if the Army don’t fcuk with her.

Latest Threads