Female P Coy Pass

Last edited:
I would have thought that if it were true then the MoD News RSS would have been all over it like @morsk over Jan Hamilton.
I have them on ignore.

lecky

War Hero
Of course a real achievement would be doing the "RAF 5 Miles of Death".
When are you going to do it?

I'll tell you now... dragging a 35 Lb Samsonite full of duty free over 5 miles... no taxi... and when you get there more tired and hungry than you've ever been, you've got to suffer the ignominy of having to check yourself in... to just a 3 star, no Pool, no Sauna, Menu in a Foreign Language, no rates, all done off a butty box Growler you had 5 hours ago...yep, that's torture.

Still eligible to wear Para Wings so "technically" a Para, unless you have inspected her?
Doing OP Olympics I saw the fatest thing ever wearing wings.
She.yes she, was in a very tight RAF uniform. (and the biggest)
I asked one of my RAF Regt lads HOW?
He said she was in the team to go the flights for the Para jumps, so entitled. (aircrew)?
If so I can understand why our allowances were so low.

11887B48-5C4C-4DAF-A607-83571D4361AA.jpeg

When are you going to do it?

I'll tell you now... dragging a 35 Lb Samsonite full of duty free over 5 miles... no taxi... and when you get there more tired and hungry than you've ever been, you've got to suffer the ignominy of having to check yourself in... to just a 3 star, no Pool, no Sauna, Menu in a Foreign Language, no rates, all done off a butty box Growler you had 5 hours ago...yep, that's torture.
And those bri-nylon shirts don't half chafe after the first mile.

Kefi

Old-Salt
It's true & she did it fair & square thats from a mate who is serving in the Para Regt.
It will be on the news tomorow, wait out!!!!!

Last edited:
Ditto, my WhatsApp has been going mental. Them fcuking gunners, bunch of cnuts.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
I actually thought it was two chicks that had passed when I saw this pic.

2C9711E3-1AC2-40AF-BBB4-5BD528917E0A.jpeg

Would smash

54A6790F-C08A-4A9E-9815-E8DC561FE83B.jpeg