Female P Coy Pass

We had a guy from 59 Cdo RE going for Recce Troop who injured himself on Test week and missed two events, but because he had put the effort in and had enough points already, they pasted him.
Seems a bit unfair. He's technically done enough to succeed so they give the injured bloke a kicking?

Could have passed him instead ;)

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Thats correct he wasn't Jewish but an arch Zionist. He was an extreme God botherer and Bible basher. He was banned from Palestine by the British Army. He later achieved fame by assisting Haile Selassie eject the Italiens from Ethiopia.

He was known to strip naked and rub himself down with raw onions. He also attempted suicide. And to cap it all the chap was not clubbable.

Even the RA found him weird.
I wasn't sure which button to press so settled on funny.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Seems a bit unfair. He's technically done enough to succeed so they give the injured bloke a kicking?

Could have passed him instead ;)
Or stuck him to the wall.

Oyibo

LE
Thats correct he wasn't Jewish but an arch Zionist. He was an extreme God botherer and Bible basher. He was banned from Palestine by the British Army. He later achieved fame by assisting Haile Selassie eject the Italiens from Ethiopia.

He was known to strip naked and rub himself down with raw onions. He also attempted suicide. And to cap it all the chap was not clubbable.

Even the RA found him weird.
This nakedness/raw onion thing - can you expand on that (asking for a friend obviously).

Oyibo

LE
Anyway, aren't these types of perversion best left to the Royal Marines. Is you friend RM perchance ? If so he would be able to advise you.
He is familiar with nakedness and rollmats, but he professes ignorance of the raw onion method @.@

In fell racing events it is not unusual for men and women to strip off in the same room or car park.
Nor on the rifle range. Because any changing rooms tend to be tiny, too small for the numbers at a big event, and a minute or five's walk away through an overcrowded firing point... so why bother?

The story went that at the first ISSF World Cup in the USA for a long while (a test event because they were working up towards running the Atlanta Olympics), all of the European women just stripped down to bra and pants on the firing point, as per normal for Munich / Milan / Dortmund / Plzen (less common at Bisley, because the Lord Roberts Centre 50m range is f***ing freezing for eleven months of the year).

Some of the American officials freaked out at this, because this was Georgia and not some G*dless Commie £@£%$*! with low standards and poor morals, and it took one of the more worldly American judges to calm them down and reassure them that this was Normal For Europe.

(By contrast, when World Cups in Asian countries became more common, the officials started to insist that long trousers were worn at all times during competition. You can't have bare legs on display, or we won't be able to show this before the watershed...)

I bloody loved that P Coy documentary from the early 90's. It was my main study point in a time before youtube and all that.

I think I watched it that many times I knew it word for word and had a solid game plan for every event on test week!

Afterwards, every time I'd hear someone say 'Every man jack of you' I'd instantly think of that OC P Coy.

.....and 'Bend your shagging knees!!!!' haha.

Fast forward a few years and I was on PDT for Herrick. An ex Ranker LE Captain came over to us to shoot the shit and have a bit craic and banter.

My troop Staffy clocked my face looking a bit puzzled. After the bloke had gone, my Staffy asked me if I recognised his voice. I still didn't fully click.

Then he asked if I'd ever watched that P Coy documentary from back in the day.

F uuuuuuuck!!!!!!!

It was No. 12 Cpl. Royal Engineers! I was bloody star struck :D

Proper Yorkshire sounding bloke, you see him at the start banging out med ball presses like a machine!

Also the Reg' Sgt with the tash that looked fcuking hard as nails saying 'I will not pass crap through me!' I imagined all the DS would be like him on my P Coy.

The bloke N0.9 that piles in on a test, but still passes as he has obviously went balls out 100% at everything. That was one of the main things I took away from the programme and I made it my main strategy to follow.

Sorry, sound like a total fcuking geek here :lol:

I wonder how it all worked out for those guys in that programme.
The gentleman in the documentary who was repeatedly told to " bend your knees not your shagging back" was a potential Parachute Signal Squadron candidate.

He ended up doing 5 P Coy courses, including the respective beat up courses before finally passing! A top bloke and a one time member of this site.

He ended up as an Apache pilot.

Fast forward a few years and I was on PDT for Herrick. An ex Ranker LE Captain came over to us to shoot the shit and have a bit craic and banter.

My troop Staffy clocked my face looking a bit puzzled. After the bloke had gone, my Staffy asked me if I recognised his voice. I still didn't fully click.

F uuuuuuuck!!!!!!!

Proper Yorkshire sounding bloke, you see him at the start banging out med ball presses like a machine!

Would that be Big Al P? If so a fantastic bloke and we served on TELIC together, if not, no idea :)

The_Duke

LE
I bloody loved that P Coy documentary from the early 90's. It was my main study point in a time before youtube and all that.

I think I watched it that many times I knew it word for word and had a solid game plan for every event on test week!

Afterwards, every time I'd hear someone say 'Every man jack of you' I'd instantly think of that OC P Coy.

.....and 'Bend your shagging knees!!!!' haha.

F uuuuuuuck!!!!!!!

Also the Reg' Sgt with the tash that looked fcuking hard as nails saying 'I will not pass crap through me!' I imagined all the DS would be like him on my P Coy.

The bloke N0.9 that piles in on a test, but still passes as he has obviously went balls out 100% at everything. That was one of the main things I took away from the programme and I made it my main strategy to follow.

Sorry, sound like a total fcuking geek here :lol:

I wonder how it all worked out for those guys in that programme.
“That was ‘ard! Harder than a big bag of ‘ard things”

He ended up contriving a “combat dive” on a vehicle recovery task on H13, and was chuffed to bits about it!

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
S
This is what he said "I have considerably more respect for the lady than I do for the useless f**ks who swan about in a maroon beret with no intention of even attempting P Coy."
That's possibly the most genuinely disrespectful I've read in years. A lot of people work very hard in Colchester and are proud to be part of the "mentality". It's unfortunate when buffoons are blinkered to it.
Shhhh

That's OK. That is why god gave man peripheral vision. Especially for looking at a lady's fun bags without being walloped by her handbag.
as a (very mediocre) fell runner, it's not the sport you partake if you want "fun-bags" on view. Extreme leanness and sod all fat - yes; excess fat, not so much.

It's almost a reverse Alberto!

Latest Threads