Female P Coy Pass

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Amazing the amount of male femenist are on arrse.

But as we all know there are World records and then there are female world records, they have their own category.

I thought you'd been told to fuck off, spider.

Thanks. I knew it was one of our earlier Sovereign's Parade. In fact our first.
Our? Are you still under the illusion that you are someone important in Sandhurst?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I wonder if she can/will go on and have a go at a selection. That will produce some amazing melt downs, probably from the same mongs.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Our? Are you still under the illusion that you are someone important in Sandhurst?
Thinking back we hosted an Ambassador from a former republic in the Soviet Union. She brought her father who had served as a reserve officer in the Soviet Army in the 1960s. He didn't speak any English so I got to practise my Russian.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Thinking back we hosted an Ambassador from a former republic in the Soviet Union. She brought her father who had served as a reserve officer in the Soviet Army in the 1960s. He didn't speak any English so I got to practise my Russian.
Did you apologise to him as well?

Mark Phillips was categorically told ‘Doesn’t matter who your Mother-in-Law is, there’s no way you’re going to pass the Capt to Major exam.
‘Your best bet is to get out while the going’s good’.
Dear Foggy, wet and clinging!
I encountered the Royal couple in HRHs Scimitar whilst a cadet on Staff College Gate guard. Foggy was on the staff at RMAS at the time and we detained the Royal couple due to a lack of ID, major flak the following day we were technically in the right, but politically in the wrong!!

warwalker

Swinger
Same tests, the infantry just get more help and a longer build up.
A Parachute Regiment 2Lt who'd completed parachute training as a Para Regt Tom was required to attend and pass AAPC selection before confirmation of his appointment to the Regiment. This was in 1970; he told us it was Regimental practice that any officer on RD had to pass AAPC regardless of their OR service.

It wasn't just Diana though. Most of the female sloane's in Kings Road. Chelsea.
Not a surprise, he was a classic Guardy type with all the nuances required to play the field. He rode Polo ponies, big tanks and wore shiny armour what's not to dislike for a gaggle of Country girls and Fine art trainees!

Don't doubt it as Toms had
A Parachute Regiment 2Lt who'd completed parachute training as a Para Regt Tom was required to attend and pass AAPC selection before confirmation of his appointment to the Regiment. This was in 1970; he told us it was Regimental practice that any officer on RD had to pass AAPC regardless of their OR service.
Don't doubt it, Toms had a more pragmatic head down approach Officer P Coy had a bit of Psy-Ops chucked in!

Yeah we know, you only remind us every 20 seconds whenever we are attached :lol:

My section got passed around 3 PARA's Company groups (in a non sexual way unfortunately) on H13.

I remember coming back into a PB one evening after a busy day of utterly sh1t ******* jobs and seeing all the Reg' blokes tucking into some hot scoff the chef had knocked up, some sort of special curry night with naan breads and all kinds!

Reg' CSGT: 'Boys,you look shagged. Drop your kit and get amongst this hot scoff'

Us: *utterly perplexed at the apparent show of hospitality from a Para Reg' SNCO :scratch:

Reg' CSGT top of his voice to his own lot: 'Lads, make sure you leave some for the fcuking HATS!'

******* Reg' c unts, no respect =|

Ride us like a donkey on Blackpool beach all day, then discard us like a used johnny when they are done.
When my lot was in the old 5 Airborne, we could easily match them when it came to military stuff. Fitness was a different matter, although some blokes completed P Coy. They hated that and we were always the poor relations. Even on things like PRE's, they made our lives difficult.

Latest Threads