Female P Coy Pass

How embarrassing....the social emasculation of men is almost complete now. Mind you a 55 year old man passing the AACC was pretty bad as well., any young man that allows a woman to achieve something physical that he can't achieve is a literal waste of skin...have they "tinkered" with "modernised" the standards lately? I remember watching the ROyal Marines doc about 20 years ago when one of the Sargents was talking about the standards being played with to the point the hat won't mean anything ....are we there yet?

and that posh boy blatantly lying through his teeth about how it will make the Airborne units stronger is ..well lying. I'd be very happy to hear how allowing women to pass or to join is honestly going to make them stronger,..its office talk. When all's said and done and a hill needs taking by force women bring Nothing, 20'000 years of human history does not lie

Have I been transported back in time to the 60/70's? I suppose you don't approve of 'poofs' being allowed in the Forces either.

Deserter

On ROPS
On ROPs
Have I been transported back in time to the 60/70's? I suppose you don't approve of 'poofs' being allowed in the Forces either.
I'd happily share a shower with a womens netball team,...and you?

How embarrassing....the social emasculation of men is almost complete now. Mind you a 55 year old man passing the AACC was pretty bad as well., any young man that allows a woman to achieve something physical that he can't achieve is a literal waste of skin...have they "tinkered" with "modernised" the standards lately? I remember watching the ROyal Marines doc about 20 years ago when one of the Sargents was talking about the standards being played with to the point the hat won't mean anything ....are we there yet?

and that posh boy blatantly lying through his teeth about how it will make the Airborne units stronger is ..well lying. I'd be very happy to hear how allowing women to pass or to join is honestly going to make them stronger,..its office talk. When all's said and done and a hill needs taking by force women bring Nothing, 20'000 years of human history does not lie

He was obviously ticking the box for diversity. Got an OJAR or whatever they call it coming up. Getting in Nick Carter's good books. Airbrne forces managed to be strong enough when slugging it out with II SS Panzer Korp. Breaching Hitlers Atlantic wall on the 6th June 1944, and nicking bits of the Luftwaffes's secret radar station at Bruneval in February 1942.

As a non graduate in our day you attended RMAS as a private (appointment was 'officer cadet') and were discharged on the day of commission as a 2Lt, which you would stay at for 2 years. You'd then do up to 6* years as an Lt. You'd then stay a captain for a further 6 years before becoming a major. All subsequent promotions were on merit.

As a graduate you'd attend RMAS as a 2Lt and then be promoted Lt on completion. You'd then get your Captaincy after 2 years. So you were given 6 years boost in seniority for completing a 3 year degree course, because the Army wanted more graduates.

* Unless you picked up an 'acting captain' job.

Sent from my S41 using Tapatalk
Didn't James Hewitt struggle to reach Major. And that was in the Life Guards.

Wasn't he too tired from shagging Diane to be able to concentrate?

Mark Phillips was categorically told ‘Doesn’t matter who your Mother-in-Law is, there’s no way you’re going to pass the Capt to Major exam.
‘Your best bet is to get out while the going’s good’.

Mind you a 55 year old man passing the AACC was pretty bad as well.
I think he was an extremly fit 55 year old who completed ultra marathons, Artic expeditions. One would say in the top 1% of 55 year old males.

A bit different to the average 55 year old Arrser.

Didn't Jimmy Saville pass the Command tests at the age of 45. Even had a RM pall bearers.

Watching the last episode of Channel 4 SAS Who Dares Wins (just for the totty you understand) the little 32 year old Vietnamese girl was nails. She gave it all in every event. She was only let down by being a weak swimmer and unable to complete the drown proofing because of her size she kept floating to the top. Even Billy was impressed.

I can imagine her granny in black pyjamas, sandals, carrying satchel charges blowing up American aircraft on the ground at DA Nang.

Last edited:

P.O.N.T.I

War Hero
Failed the Major's exam 3? times, I believe.
The ginger mong took cuntitude to a whole new level. Very few of the things I met during my punishment posting showed as much cuntery as this utter cunt.

Last edited:

And then there's you who couldn't run a bath. How emasculated do you feel Eunuch?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Actingunpaid

Old-Salt
Very well done that lady (in a non gender specific way).I'm sure standards haven't dropped in any way,but I must admit wondering how she ejaculated on a biscuit.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads