female mess dress

Can anyone recomend a good tailors to get a set of mess dress from who, wont let me down at the last minute and wont make me give up my life savings.
pretty urgent as the tailors (uniformal) have just gone bust.

I'm normally an observer, rather than a writer, but I am confused.
I remember the originator of this thread, talking last year as if she was already a member of the glorious sgts mess....what's going on stacy? Telling porkie pies will do you no good here mate...you're rumbled.

Alsacien

MIA
stacy said:
Can anyone recomend a good tailors to get a set of mess dress from who, wont let me down at the last minute and wont make me give up my life savings.

Screw convention - Christian Dior :wink:

I can also recommend Costellos in Ilford. They did a good job on my mess dress and the last time I was there, Ronnie O'Sullivan popped in to collect some new waistcoats. I’m pretty sure they do female mess dress as well.

Dropped name collected on way out…

Try messdress.com

http://www.messdress.com/ishop/820/shopscr608.html

Antoine the owner/operatior is brilliant, and allows 0% payments over 3 months (IIRC)

I don't know why RSigs Female dress isn't listed but he does others Corps female mess dress, and he makes them all up himself, so I can't see him not doing it.

If out of UK, he will give VAT Free too.

Can't sing his praises enough. ANd I always push people in his direction (on and offline).

He will give you a full set of dress with NO bother. And he is close to Blandford for any little changes you need over the years.

Did I mention he is great? And he views it as a hobby and interst not just a way to make money.

stacy said:

Whats the point? Cause you are a bird, you probably wont have to wear it. Its happened a couple of times now where the split arses moan about wearing mess dress, and then they get away with it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Outstanding RLC 49
L Classified Ads 6
liz_the_nurse Classified Ads 40