Female mess dress

Hi,

I should start by saying I'm new here.. so please excuse if this is a ridiculous question, and if it's in the wrong place!

I've been reading some Sandhurst memoirs that mention varying mess dress for different regiments and I've been really interested in finding out more, particularly female options, yet am unable to find a cohesive list with descriptions and pictures. If anyone could point me in the right direction of this it would be much appreciated!

TIA

Just_plain_you

War Hero
Your Mess Dress will depend on your capbadge. Don't worry, all will be explained at Sandhurst.

Mrsheeny

War Hero
Hi,

I should start by saying I'm new here.. so please excuse if this is a ridiculous question, and if it's in the wrong place!

I've been reading some Sandhurst memoirs that mention varying mess dress for different regiments and I've been really interested in finding out more, particularly female options, yet am unable to find a cohesive list with descriptions and pictures. If anyone could point me in the right direction of this it would be much appreciated!

TIA
Jan Hamilton walt.

ugly

LE
Behave in this thread

Latest Threads