Female Mess Dress

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by panda_pops, Feb 16, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just wondered if anyone might know where i can get a cut price female mess dress, newly commissioned into TA and a student so can't afford to get it new!! Any ideas would be good! Thanks

2. u looked on e-bay u can get just about anything on there

3. Been looking for the last few months, plenty for the fellas, but only one for the girls and it as different reg!

4. ah right u tried in the back of soldier mag some adverts in there

5. Isn't there a Dead Officers' Kit Shop in Larkhill? That will be the best place.

Litotes

6. Seems an obvious one but have you tried the classifieds in the back of "Gunner" magazine?

7. msr

msr LE

Either that or speak to a fellow female gunner officer whose mess kit has enough material in the skirt for at least three...

msr

8. contact yos branch (contact details on gunner website) and ask jane to contact you when one comes in

9. Or the appointment's page for them that get sacked? :oops: (retire's/resign's commision)

10. a girl has just left/ is leaving 5th i think.

11. KY Bty? Bun in the oven, spill the beans.... or did a n other?

12. Hey Panda Pops,
    I have 2 contacts of female officers who are due to leave the RA in the next month.
    One is approx size 10 one is approx size 12 and both are keen to sell their mess kit.
    Send me an email and I'll get you their details....may save the pickies of you demonstrating lack of as Blyth suggested!

13. A female Officer in my bty got her mother to tailor a bloke's mess kit into the female style. It looks excellent, and cost a fraction of the price of a new one.

£50 i think.

Which regt are you with panda_pops?