• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Female lawyers advised to wear high heels

Pantsoff said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/3916286/Female-lawyers-advised-to-wear-high-heels-and-embrace-their-femininity.html

Wonderful news and should be thoroughly encouraged, not happy about the necklace bit.

Now does anybody have some nice photos of legal Doris's in high heels? The lovely Kathy West does, but her site is blocked where I am.

Gentleman (and ladies if that flicks you cilt) let the pictures begin!
No doubt most of the male lawyers wear high heels too, but only on weekends. :roll:

right-grumpy said:
We need pictures because I’m getting vile images of the ugly biatch Booth/Blair thing!
RG it is OK, step away from that thought. You are right though, we need pics. I can't due to where I am and the fact that they have blocked the unblocker!

Ding dong...

pin-stripe pencil skirt sliced up the back to show the merest glimpse of stocking top....

fuggit - i'm off home for the rest of the week - just called her indoors, she's on her way home too (yup, she wears that sort of stuff...)

Merry Christmas Y'all xx

VMechA said:
Ding dong...

pin-stripe pencil skirt sliced up the back to show the merest glimpse of stocking top....

fuggit - i'm off home for the rest of the week - just called her indoors, she's on her way home too (yup, she wears that sort of stuff...)

Merry Christmas Y'all xx
Yep, she's just getting dressed now.

Had a similar thing at one Med Centre I worked at where the WO like us girlies to be in skirts and heels with our blues, he said we looked much smarter. Apart from the manly lesbian, she was encouraged to wear trousers.

Tremaine said:
In the absence of much else to do with leggy lawyers other than in private, how about this leggy legal eagle
Pish. An anorexic no-talent on a crap show. She's lacking heels, but I counter with this lawyer from the late '90s.

Latest Threads