Female lawyers advised to wear high heels

WalterWarry said:
I always think a pearl knecklace looks nice on a young lady in high heels.
Indeed!

Pantsoff said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/3916286/Female-lawyers-advised-to-wear-high-heels-and-embrace-their-femininity.html

Wonderful news and should be thoroughly encouraged, not happy about the necklace bit.

Now does anybody have some nice photos of legal Doris's in high heels? The lovely Kathy West does, but her site is blocked where I am.

Gentleman (and ladies if that flicks you cilt) let the pictures begin!
No doubt most of the male lawyers wear high heels too, but only on weekends. :roll:

We need pictures because I’m getting vile images of the ugly biatch Booth/Blair thing!

right-grumpy said:
We need pictures because I’m getting vile images of the ugly biatch Booth/Blair thing!
RG it is OK, step away from that thought. You are right though, we need pics. I can't due to where I am and the fact that they have blocked the unblocker!

Oh yippeeeee this is going to be a thread to crack one out over.......best xmas present ever!!

Ding dong...

pin-stripe pencil skirt sliced up the back to show the merest glimpse of stocking top....

fuggit - i'm off home for the rest of the week - just called her indoors, she's on her way home too (yup, she wears that sort of stuff...)

Merry Christmas Y'all xx

VMechA said:
Ding dong...

pin-stripe pencil skirt sliced up the back to show the merest glimpse of stocking top....

fuggit - i'm off home for the rest of the week - just called her indoors, she's on her way home too (yup, she wears that sort of stuff...)

Merry Christmas Y'all xx
Yep, she's just getting dressed now.

How long before the first "blue on blue" as a firm get´s sued for "sexism in the workplace" or similar?

chimera

LE
Female lawyers. Demi Moore - "A Few Good Men". There can be only one...

Attachments

Had a similar thing at one Med Centre I worked at where the WO like us girlies to be in skirts and heels with our blues, he said we looked much smarter. Apart from the manly lesbian, she was encouraged to wear trousers.

Bumpty Bump

chimera

LE
merchantman said:
chimera said:
Female lawyers. Demi Moore - "A Few Good Men". There can be only one...
I'll see your Demi Moore and raise you a couple of Catherine Bell's
You know I could be pursuaded.......

Tremaine said:
In the absence of much else to do with leggy lawyers other than in private, how about this leggy legal eagle
Pish. An anorexic no-talent on a crap show. She's lacking heels, but I counter with this lawyer from the late '90s.