Female lance bombardier caught in lesbian romp with blonde

Female lance bombardier 'caught in lesbian romp with blonde corporal in Army stables'

A lesbian soldier told yesterday how she was pestered for sex by a male sergeant.

Lance Bombardier Kerry Fletcher, 31, said the sergeant boasted in one text message: "Look I might be able to convert you. You don't know what you are missing."

What a smooth talking barsteward.

msr

Last updated at 09:46am on 8th November 2007

Oh well...

Mr_Deputy said:
i'll give you 5 pounds if you describe the act and errrr ...ahem.....can you involve a horse as well please...

so that's lesbian, blonde , horse and... nnnnghhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh god ah! oh dont worry... all over for me.
Leather, saddles, a whip, hay ooer...

msr said:
Female lance bombardier 'caught in lesbian romp with blonde corporal in Army stables'

A lesbian soldier told yesterday how she was pestered for sex by a male sergeant.

Lance Bombardier Kerry Fletcher, 31, said the sergeant boasted in one text message: "Look I might be able to convert you. You don't know what you are missing."

msr
Call me old fashioned here but who was it who caught them? I mean who in their right mind would burst in mid romp and demand that they stop their sordid yet highly erotic sexual activity?

Surely one would (Cough) ensure you had all the evidence of the complete beastly act on your mobile phone in case it is needed in court?

:D

msr said:

msr
But if say you were pestered for sex by a female sergeant would that be ok? not that it happened to me - allegedly :wink:

I was once pestered by sex from a Sgt, mind you he was 6 foot 5 and in the mortar platoon...

Mr_Deputy said:
Kerry, from Birmingham, has said a male sergeant at her Royal Artillery base in North Yorks bragged he would “turn her straight” and asked her to have a threesome. The hearing continues.

So basically the lawyers have said 'oh we'll need to hear a bit more about this' they wear baggy black robes don't they? I think the judge should make a ruling that their hands should be visible at all times whilst evidence is read out. If not the case could last for months.

My bold, but had he done the conversion course? :p

what exactly is the story about....and what are the lawyers doing defending / prosecuting??? i'm confused, but not in that way!

goon_bde said:
what exactly is the story about....and what are the lawyers doing defending / prosecuting??? i'm confused, but not in that way!
I would presume they are doing both.......just as she should be.

can the horses claim compensation for witnessing this act.

"Inappropriate behavior whilst at work" suppose, its nothing to do with sexual orientation. If you caught a male and female at it, then same thing, just the normal hun hyping up an Army scandal

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The_Cad said:
I was once pestered by sex from a Sgt, mind you he was 6 foot 5 and in the mortar platoon...
I'm not that tall and you well know it. Just looked bigger as you were kneeling.

She is claiming sex discrimination and discrimination on the grounds of sexual orientation.