Female lance bombardier caught in lesbian romp with blonde

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by msr, Nov 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

Female lance bombardier 'caught in lesbian romp with blonde corporal in Army stables'

A lesbian soldier told yesterday how she was pestered for sex by a male sergeant.

Lance Bombardier Kerry Fletcher, 31, said the sergeant boasted in one text message: "Look I might be able to convert you. You don't know what you are missing."

What a smooth talking barsteward.

2. Come on msr, this was done on Monday!
  3. Yeah but MSR might have piccies!!!
  4. msr

msr LE

Last updated at 09:46am on 8th November 2007

Oh well...
  5. msr

msr LE

Leather, saddles, a whip, hay ooer...
  6. Call me old fashioned here but who was it who caught them? I mean who in their right mind would burst in mid romp and demand that they stop their sordid yet highly erotic sexual activity?

Surely one would (Cough) ensure you had all the evidence of the complete beastly act on your mobile phone in case it is needed in court?

7. And is the case open to the public??? Might have a couple of days of with large overcoat with me
  8. But if say you were pestered for sex by a female sergeant would that be ok? not that it happened to me - allegedly :wink:
  9. I was once pestered by sex from a Sgt, mind you he was 6 foot 5 and in the mortar platoon...

10. My bold, but had he done the conversion course? :p
  11. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

12. what exactly is the story about....and what are the lawyers doing defending / prosecuting??? i'm confused, but not in that way!
  13. I would presume they are doing both.......just as she should be.
  14. can the horses claim compensation for witnessing this act.