Female frigate Captain flown home amidst affair allegations

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/fem...ymouth-based/story-21941935-detail/story.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ship-sent-home-affair-male-officer-board.html

Scots24_01_1518977a.jpg

Whoever the alleged bloke is, he's a braver man than I.........

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Innocent until proven guilty and all that.

Most what-used-to-be-Wrens do look a bit "hit in the face with a hot frying pan" in uniform. Many of them scrub up really well.

In other news, Jack is reported to be rather un-fussy about his female companionship.

Person in position of power can't keep its cock in its pocket for more than five minutes....

This isn't a gender issue its a self discipline issue.

And yes I would

Don't think that the person in power in this case is of the be-cocked sex.

Someone of her rank would have needed a particularly well appointed barrel. Varnished teak with gilded fittings and a mother-of-pearl inlay, raised on a velvet covered plinth; that sort of thing.

A particularly golden rivet!!

duplicate post - surprised that no-one beat me to it.

All in all, a rum do.

Up spirits !

Roussillon

Old-Salt
Most what-used-to-be-Wrens do look a bit "hit in the face with a hot frying pan" in uniform. Many of them scrub up really well.

In other news, Jack is reported to be rather un-fussy about his female companionship.

I've absolutely no objection to women going to sea, but a real disadvantage of the absorption of the WRNS into the RN was the disappearance of their old uniforms. In my department in my first job I still had a few killick Wren Writers who were tottering around in seemed stockings, high heels and red lipstick with their caps teetering just above their eyebrows. Great at their jobs too, of course.

I can see why most men in my family in the last 100 years have married one.

Might not have been anything to do with sex.

‘I’m a comprehensive-educated northerner
Cdr West was born and educated in Lincolnshire

Maybe she lost her ship through geographical ineptitude.

It doesn't have to be female either.
As chasndave says, braver man than I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads