Female football fans - World Cup 2018

There's no fun in me today. I'm shepherding a fella through his 14th marathon in 14 days today, his 12th since he sustained a stress fracture in his foot. This after he's ridden JOGLE in a week at an average 16mph. I know there are those with far greater issues on here, but I'm tired just with the effort required to get him on the road, it's an hour's work just to dress his feet. (All details in the charity bit of the site, he's doing it in aid of Prostate Cancer UK).

But England fans are cünts. That doesn't change.
When does doing a good deed cross over into virtue signalling?

I can hear the unzipping sound of the Polish lass as I look at her picture......
And the yelp as she zipped it back up and caught her lettuce In the zip!

(oh and beware of the one with feathers - she'll ceremonially cut your heart out when she's finished with you, though to be fair there are worse ways to go)

And the yelp as she zipped it back up and caught her lettuce In the zip!

(oh and beware of the one with feathers - she'll ceremonially cut your heart out when she's finished with you, though to be fair there are worse ways to go)
Shes my favourite.

She could do what ever she wanted when she was done with me!

There's no fun in me today. I'm shepherding a fella through his 14th marathon in 14 days today, his 12th since he sustained a stress fracture in his foot. This after he's ridden JOGLE in a week at an average 16mph. I know there are those with far greater issues on here, but I'm tired just with the effort required to get him on the road, it's an hour's work just to dress his feet. (All details in the charity bit of the site, he's doing it in aid of Prostate Cancer UK).

But England fans are cünts. That doesn't change.
Sounds familiar. Caught the tail end of something like that on R2 at about 5pm yesterday while stuck on the M25. Ended with the record "These Boots Were Made For Walking".

Just sitting in my hotel room watching the Columbia/Poland game an up pops a Polish lass of model standard in a mini skirt and tight top, designer shades, the lot. She is sat (conveniently) on the end of a row and is half heartedly waving a polish scarf.
Call me cynical, but she looks like she has been paid to sit there. I haven't watched a great deal of the world cup and obviously there are some genuine stunners out there supporting various nations, but I wouldn't put it passed the current regime to "plant" some good looking fans in the crowd for PR purposes.
Anyway back to my beer.