Female football fans - World Cup 2018

Some split was on GMTV this morning complaining about the 'sexualisation' of female football fans. FFS.

Good lord we've used a 10 year old photo to make another shite point.

Still, at least she isn't Nazi saluting and singing about 10 German bombers and gassing jews in fûcking Volgograd of all places.

England fans are cûnts. If you count yourself as one by your associates shall ye be judged.
Someone’s tired.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Good lord we've used a 10 year old photo to make another shite point.

Still, at least she isn't Nazi saluting and singing about 10 German bombers and gassing jews in fûcking Volgograd of all places.

England fans are cûnts. If you count yourself as one by your associates shall ye be judged.
Alright fatty calm your jets.

There's no fun in me today. I'm shepherding a fella through his 14th marathon in 14 days today, his 12th since he sustained a stress fracture in his foot. This after he's ridden JOGLE in a week at an average 16mph. I know there are those with far greater issues on here, but I'm tired just with the effort required to get him on the road, it's an hour's work just to dress his feet. (All details in the charity bit of the site, he's doing it in aid of Prostate Cancer UK).

But England fans are cünts. That doesn't change.

There's no fun in me today. I'm shepherding a fella through his 14th marathon in 14 days today, his 12th since he sustained a stress fracture in his foot. This after he's ridden JOGLE in a week at an average 16mph. I know there are those with far greater issues on here, but I'm tired just with the effort required to get him on the road, it's an hour's work just to dress his feet. (All details in the charity bit of the site, he's doing it in aid of Prostate Cancer UK).
Have you tried using a sharp pointy stick as a means of encouragement. It works wonders on my juniors.