Female Focus

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by TheKnave, Oct 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This poster is on the wall in Catterick Building at the Royal School of Signals.

I've got no problem with the concept of using the CoC for problem resolution but should we be allowing and encouraging phase 2 recruits to call full corporals by their first name?

I am sure they exist but I could not find the Fijian focus, Commonwealth focus, GLBT focus etc.

Attached Files:

2. Is 'Kerry' fit?

3. I would.

I don't personally think that calling someone by their first name makes them more approachable but it does make them more ignorable in the discipline sense.

4. What are the common problems facing young female recruits at Blandford these days? Is it still mainly overly aggresive young lesbians trying to forcibly convert them to clunge-loving?

5. Yes.

Probably.

6. That and rabies

7. Does the Royal Signals still have the largest concentration of ******* pig ugly women seen since the the Fijian Government offered free 'Scream' masks to its female population?

8. Yes JR III, it does. And the clam jousters are the most honking of the lot, gawd bless 'em.

9. But then does it really matter if a crack-snacker is honking, surely you can't really notice while they are chatting to the man in the boat anyway.