Female Ejaculation

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ozgerbobble, Mar 9, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right then I think its about time we took the NAAFI back to its roots with some in depth discussion of filth.

The G Spot female orgasm or gushing like a burst washing machine.

WTF is all that about. I've seen it in grumble flicks a few times before but always thought it was fixed or a special effect involving some hidden tubing (nice!)

The first time I managed (through Tantric expertise and a good hard shagging) to bring off a bird to the extent that she spunked all over the place like a badly serviced car windscreen washer and I was so gobsmacked I didn't realise she had actually come. I thought she had just swamped on my face in excitement and I was about to take one pace backwards, clench fists and assert myself with a quick left right combo.

It is a thing of wonder and can be enough to induce shock or irrational fear if you are not expecting a good soaking. Its a bit like the holy grail of sexual foreplay and I'm sure Dui Lai and the other pests who have interfered with a few QA's in their time can explain the science bit or expert ARRSE maiden spunkers who fancy fessing up. It seems that not all girls can do it and they seem to have little control over it. Also it seems that those who've have kids are more likely to be able to gush like an Oscar nominee 8O

Can you do it? Has it happened to you?

Discuss :lol:

2. You're just bragging aint ya.

3. No. But I am........ :lol:

Beebs x

4. yeah but that was due to all the work that I put in :wink:

5. Agreed... happened a couple of time... first time was nasty though I was about 17 and got a c*nt run shower... wasnt impressed at all as I was chin deep at the time.

But hey ho now older and wiser and enjoy the old fountain of love!!!!

6. Sadly, no mate :lol:

Its a bit like RTFQ's question about Bum Love really. I am waiting for the science bit :roll:

7. That's what you get for being a granny botherer Oz - it was incontinence! 8O :lol:

8. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

There we have the answer Ozger and DiscoDan.

If you'd have met your rooting/munching partner the previous week he's have been a 15 stone brickie called Percy.

9. Or more boringly

10. i've had this , i was upside down and eyebrows deep , with a tongue that could lift a pallet of housebricks working overtime , when i suddenly realised i was drowning ... my nostrils had filled up , and i was being "clenched" like an alien face hugger , what a way to go ... can you imagine my death certificate

cause of death: vaginal tsunami. :D

11. For crying out loud!!!

12. well , i was trying to , but all that came out was

MMMMMFWWWWFFMMMMMMFFFFFFFWWWWFFF.

13. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

In all my years of experience I have never received a face full girlyfat or been spat at by the old axe wound...

Can anyone put some light on the sort of lass I should be looking for (e.g. should she be fat? Norweigian or just recently have eaten Guaucamole?).

14. happened to me before as well. Luckily I was up the otherend at the time, so all it required was a coupla kleenexes and we were away again.
    Glad to see the naafi is back up to usual standard.
    next
    Multiples
    Ever had one as a man before?
    fucking amazing. Only happened once, but i don't know how.