Female Dr Who - yes or no?

Damn you @target_stop I was going to use Gadaffi for my next change of avatar
1539610930001.png

I change avatars like Dr Who changes personalities. My next one may now have to be Billie Jean King.

Couple of observations.

Hmm. On a world where the only life is flesh-eating microbes, what do they eat?

(And if the answer is the obvious one, how come there isn't just one microbe left after eating all the others?)

Given that "only idiots carry knives" how did short-haired (obviously not a lesbian) woman manage to cut the haunted bedsheet off cigar man's face? Why was he not left to die for want of a knife - particularly as all men are now apparently stupid and gun crazy?

Why didn't the Tardis say "xoꓭ ǝɔiloꟼ" on the outside, given that the light shining through the letters showed "Police Box" on the interior shot.
The lettering you see is on the rear of the Police Box, not the front, the box now being a sort of foyer to the inside.

tardis.png

Didn’t watch it but I presume the TARDIS was full of scented candles and scatter cushions?
Well, you were close. They've gone with a crystal look for the TARDIS, looks like one of those salt lamps my mum owns.

Also, pushing the PC train a lot harder, apparently they meet Rosa Parks in the next episode.

The weird thing I've noticed. This is the first show I've seen with a token white guy.

Last edited:
On tonight's episode, white US supremacy and black persecution.
It's supposed to be a fcuking sci fi programme for kids.
FYI, for the stupid, the UK were streets ahead on equal rights on the US.
Conflation, obfuscation.

They really do need to burn down the BBC.

Conflation, obfuscation.

I've just said to the Mrs I am exhausted with the constant bombardment of political correctness, having yet again said Dr Who is an eccentric bloke with a daft hat and scarf, not some stupid tart from Sheffield FFS.

Dr Who is f@@ked.

On the subject of being bombarded with political correctness, the latest British Transport Police advert flagging sexual harassment on tube has two white BTP officers turning up to a meeting in the City and arresting a white english bloke in his mid 40s.

I am f@@king sick to death of this country. Its shite

Conflation, obfuscation.

Don’t forget that BBC Radio 6 is currently doing ‘Black Power’ weekend. Where British listeners are brow beaten to feel bad at the level of racism in the US in the 60’s. This weekend has had constant black music and Black singers banging on as to how evil whitey is.

Us white folks in the UK have alot to answer for when it comes to the segregation and racism in the US. Us whites are scum.

I've just said to the Mrs I am exhausted with the constant bombardment of political correctness, having yet again said Dr Who is an eccentric bloke with a daft hat and scarf, not some stupid tart from Sheffield FFS.

Dr Who is f@@ked.

On the subject of being bombarded with political correctness, the latest British Transport Police advert flagging sexual harassment on tube has two white BTP officers turning up to a meeting in the City and arresting a white english bloke in his mid 40s.

I am f@@king sick to death of this country. Its shite
That's what they want you to think. That you are wrong.
I'm starting to feel that I'm wrong for having a white wife, surely, she should have a black geezer, sorting her out...see any new advert.
The latest to drop through my door.....It's almost like they don't want my white honky money (It's a fair bet they aren't going to get it).
brex 2.JPG

No, no, no, no and no again. That wasn’t anything to do with Dr Who that I have ever seen. That was PC Tick boxing, patronizing drivel. Not fit even for CBeebies. Never again.

I liked the way racism works on flexi time for the beeb.

Slap the black lad for touching a white woman, but no problems with them all sitting down in a bar for a chinwag.

What the fcuk has happened to Dr Who?
I am fast wishing the dalek/cybermen consume all the BBC wishes forever..

I hid behind the settee, still scares me having watched the the whole series from episode one. Im 62 FFS.

I hid behind the settee, still scares me having watched the the whole series from episode one. Im 62 FFS.
Dr Who scares me in an entirely different manner today.
I've lost count of the Fatwa I'm up to deliver on the BBC powers that be.

I didn't watch it. The beeb can shove its pc propaganda up its arse.

It gets worse-next week, she saves Sergeant Major Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, Indian Ambulance Corps, from certain death at the hands of a blood-crazed Boer during the Boer War.

I watched it, enjoyed it. I did like how Graham pointed out that there was no segregation on buses in the UK etc. Also, Dr Who has a big following in the USA, so once in a while, you get episodes set there.

At the end of the day, it was a decent enough story and you don't HAVE to read anything more into it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HHH The Intelligence Cell 892
Camm1 The Intelligence Cell 1
Bras19 REME 44