Female Dr Who - yes or no?

Ritch

LE
Thank Christ she'll be going.

A truly awful, gormless Doctor. She tried too hard to be David Tennant in my opinion.

Thank Christ she'll be going.

A truly awful, gormless Doctor. She tried too hard to be David Tennant in my opinion.
You watched it?

Cripes Chinballs and Miss Dull Surprise are ******* off? Yahoo! Oh framptious day, calloo, callay! Let joy be unconfined, let all church bells chime, we're free at last, thank the Lord Satan we are free at last!
You do realise the replacement could be even worse/more woke/preachy?

TamH70

MIA
You do realise the replacement could be even worse/more woke/preachy?
Yes, but one has to live in hope, hasn't one? It's either that or storm the BBC.

TamH70

MIA
Chibnall said: "Jodie and I made a 'three series and out' pact with each other at the start of this once-in-a-lifetime blast. So now our shift is done, and we're handing back the Tardis keys.
"Jodie's magnificent, iconic Doctor has exceeded all our high expectations. She's been the gold standard leading actor, shouldering the responsibility of being the first female Doctor with style, strength, warmth, generosity and humour."
He added: "She captured the public imagination and continues to inspire adoration around the world, as well as from everyone on the production.
"I can't imagine working with a more inspiring Doctor - so I'm not going to!"

What crack rock has Chubbnutts been smoking? Only in his mind's eye does he consider Whitaker the best Doctor in the history of the series and is adored throughout the world. Anyone who has actually seen Jody Whittaker play "The Doctor" knows though what a woke disaster she is and she should have been replaced at least two years ago.

I watched the first four or five episodes. I spent more time trying to spot places I knew in Sheffield.
I stopped watching it when William Hartnell was replaced.
Besides it's really a childrens programme
But like Harry Potter adults with arrested development follow it.

Slime

LE

You should have stuck with it……

That way you would have seen it when William Hartnell was brought back ;)

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
...and yet here you are....

The MIL reckons that Jodie Whittaker is the second most popular doctor ever, obviously gleaned from the BBC.

I'd love to see the metric used to establish that little gem.

"We can't say the most popular because people still remember David Tennant and there's no way they'll fall for that one. We'll say second most based on the handful of woke kids we polled, there's no way we can admit this latest incarnation has killed the show stone dead."

make-it-so-picard.png

Admiral Adama issues the command.

Last edited:
I can't be arsed to trawl back through pages of Dr who shite so I don't know if anyone has mentioned the black lesbian Dr Who.

I can't be arsed to trawl back through pages of Dr who shite so I don't know if anyone has mentioned the black lesbian Dr Who.

Does she use a wheelchair?