Female Dr Who - yes or no?

Ah but I am still a fully fledged serving regular soldier and that's rarer than a dodo f*cking a unicorn in Atlantis around here ^~

Besides I am sill Young at heart :)
Does FTRS and the fact my uniform still fits count?! :smile:

What really matters is to increase the tolerance and understanding of diversity. Isn't that what TV shows are about in modern times. Therefore the next Dr Who should surely be a one-legged homosexual dwarf.

What really matters is to increase the tolerance and understanding of diversity. Isn't that what TV shows are about in modern times. Therefore the next Dr Who should surely be a one-legged homosexual dwarf.
White or black, single parent or not, sex change?

I can if you like. I'd put money on all of them matching at least a majority of;

Middle aged or older, white, joined the forces well before the 2000s (if they've served), used to vote Tory but now considering UKIP because Theresa May is a traitor, voted to leave the EU, have argued that they should be allowed to say n***er because Ice Cube can, believe that the 'gammon' insult is racist, regularly complain about snowflakes, read the Daily Mail or Express, joined Labour on that £3 deal to vote for Corbyn as leader, would like Johnson or Mogg as the next Tory leader, believe that Johnson or Mogg give the slightest of f*cks about anyone who doesn't own Sussex, have used World War 2 as an example in arguments about Brexit, get really angry about a black James Bond...
You missed the frantic typing on the Question Time commentary thread.

I get the impression that some people's ideal Doctor would have been Jeremy Clarkson who's adventures would have revolved around him test driving time machines and taking the piss out of aliens while touring intergalactic car shows.

You missed the frantic typing on the Question Time commentary thread.

I get the impression that some people's ideal Doctor would have been Jeremy Clarkson who's adventures would have revolved around him test driving time machines and taking the piss out of aliens while touring intergalactic car shows.
he could drag davros out of his chariot and then have the stig/American/Abbey Eaton drive it round a track and compare it against being carried by a cyberman (or cyberperson) around the track

A nice anti Trump episode today, coupled with a rip off of the film 8 Legged Freaks. The weird thing is I'm enjoying this series more than the last couple, **** knows why..........

That’s more like it! Great big spiders and mummified human corpses!
Very little box ticking or diversity ‘issues’ in this episode and it was all the better for it - come on the Beeb and the scriptwriters, it’s not hard is it?
Still a work in progress and I wish she’d stop apologising all the time, but it’s improving. 6 out of 10.

That’s more like it! Great big spiders and mummified human corpses!
Very little box ticking or diversity ‘issues’ in this episode and it was all the better for it - come on the Beeb and the scriptwriters, it’s not hard is it?
Still a work in progress and I wish she’d stop apologising all the time, but it’s improving. 6 out of 10.
I think you might have missed the not so subtle anti-Trump propaganda. I thought it was pretty pathetic and I think Trump is a complete self-delusional Loon!

Loved the Weeping Angels up until the point they started overusing them badly.
Blink was one of the best episodes of all time, classic hide-behind-the-cushion stuff.

The Time of Angels had one of my favourite exchanges: Bishop Octavian in the clutches of an Angel, knowing that he's already dead and delaying the inevitable only risks everyone else.

Doctor: I wish I'd had a chance to know you better.

Bishop: I think you know me at my best.

Hopefully the storylines will improve, not been overly impressed so far, but it's early days for the new doctor.

Ah but I am still a fully fledged serving regular soldier and that's rarer than a dodo f*cking a unicorn in Atlantis around here ^~

Besides I am sill Young at heart :)
"I am still a fully fledged serving regular soldier "

I doff my hat to you young sir, thank you for your service to Queen and country

well done AA.jpg

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HHH The Intelligence Cell 892
Camm1 The Intelligence Cell 1
Bras19 REME 44