Female Chat Partner/Penpal

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by walter_mitless, Aug 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As this is a meeting place, I'd like a female penpal please. It would be good to swap views and banter with a woman. I'm not interested who doesn't like the thread or who takes the p*ss. People out there with a point of view and the time to put it, please get in touch.

Regards

WM

2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

oh dear.....

3. run run while you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. No mate. It's what this section's for.

Cheers

WM

5. Hey Walter, head over to the chat room, always people to chat to and some of them actually claim to be female.

6. Will do, never thought of that. Have to log out for a bit. But will call in to see what all the fuss is about......... :roll:

7. meet you in there in a bit for a bun fight.

8. No haven't forgotten, :)

I'll just be more careful this time. there are a lot of good people too, they aren't all bad. If you're genuine and mean well, no harm in chatting with folks. Who knows what might turn up?

Actually, I've come to know a few good people, some inspiring women, and possibly an exciting lady that I hope will join me for dinner, in time, of course. We agreed to be friends, and we're helping each other out.

WM

9. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

well the never you know :wink:

10. 8O You oiling up Liz the Nurse for the WWF in exchange for her emptying your oil? :D