Female Bullshitters? Have I discovered a new genus?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by trickywoo, Mar 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. New lass where I work. It’s attractive, educated, clever, talented and succesful. However, if I’m thinking of buying a Harley then she’s ‘getting’ a new Aston. My mate’s going business class to NY - she goes 1st. All arrant Elevenerife nonsense of the first order. So, my colleague and I plan to encourage this unit into new heights of fantasy on a scale of 1 to 5.

i. Normal behaviour
    ii. Mild exageration to the order of, “I’ve got 12 pairs of Manolos now”
    iii. Huge exageration. “I saw that sex and the City?” “Oh, really? Yeah, Sarah’s a great girl but when she stays at mine she always gets really drunk”
    iv. Crazed. “My grandad was Edward VIII” (It’s a Kiwi by the way)
    v. Close to insanity. “I am Edward VIII”

So far we’re at level 3 and counting. Future topice will include holidays, celebrity chums, houses etc.

Are there other tales of female bullshitters? I think we should be told.

2. I met a girl once whom assured me that she didn't have a boyfriend.

The next day i went to bed with a sore nose and a back eye :(

3. I know someone who is uglier than Jade Goody, aged 14/15, claims she has shagged Leon Jackson (the chipmunk who one X Factor a couple of years back, says her dad repairs ferarri's when he fixes washing machines, and says she has about 9 top quality, ascot racing horses when in fact she has one flea ridden pony :roll: She's going to be the walt of all walts when she grows up, inherits it from her dad I reckon who claims he made Captain when I know for a fact he got a disonorable discharge in 1984 for theiving from his boss... he really was a cnut...

4. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

My housemate's like that. Everything is better (or worse, if God forbid you think you've had something bad).

I got a few reports back on the house I'm buying yester. She tells me her mum just spunked £250k on a new farmhouse, bought outright in a week. Some random (and probably blind and stupid) person bought her flowers on Valentine's Day. I spent the next three days listening to her wondering who it might be. Personally I reckon she did it herself, to rub in everyone's faces. I could go on for another three pages about her obscene one-upmanship but I'd just stress myself out.

She's a good cook, though, so I'll put up with it.

5. btw fluffer I really really don't like your avatar... can you not imagine how cringey that'd be having a snail crawl up your tit... eurgh! :p Makes me shudder everytime I glance at it!

6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Tell her you know that bloke off "The Apprenice" AKA LBdr Pigshagger.

7. I think that what you have here is what Dilbert calls a "topper" - someone who has to go one better (or worse) in response to a statement made by someone else.

8. Yep, some people are like that. They're so wrapped up in their own ego, they simply can't stand the fact that you've done something more interesting than them and they either have to go one better or imply you're a liar.

Just be glad she's the former type, the mud slingers can be a real pain in the arse. :x

9. In the novel about the Falklands War "Rainbow Soldiers" there was a Coporal in it known as "Two Sh1ts". This came from his habit of always trying to go one better that everyone else so then theoretically if you said that you'd just had a sh!t he'd say ..........

10. The other term for these people are "Elevan-arifers", as in "I went on holiday to Tenerife" "well I just came back from Elevanarife".... 8O

11. I know that spike7451 off ARRSE.

Honest. He's f*cked my Mum and everything*

*Some or all of the above may not be true.

12. You shagged his mrs, so he shagged you.... seems fair.

13. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Well you did my Gran!

Oh,she wants her teeth back. :p

14. That's my tit...

15. Tell her about the time you had crabs. I'm sure that could make for an entertaining lunch hour.