Female Bodybuilders, Would you?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sticky, Jun 19, 2009.

?
  1. yes

68.1%
  2. no

31.9%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dear arrse
    Happened across this bird www.jamieeason.com
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Personally i'd shag it but, am i entering into dangerous territory here? Am i going to ended up shacked up with a deep voiced Bird called Olga? Is this a reaction to having shagged a few too many fatties?

2. I'd pay every penny i've ever earned.
    But she's a figure competitor, not a bodybuilder ;)

3. I'd be in that like corruption in the labour party.

however this is right out!

[​IMG]

4. the one in the pink isn't a female, no way on this earth.
    the one with the wrench would still get it.

5. Surely holding his c0ck back, between the legs... buffalo bill stylee.

6. I personally make it a rule to never have sex with anything that can either

A) eat me

B) rip me in two with its bare hands

• Like Like x 1
  7. Some real nut crackers there.. I'd be afraid that, whilst tonguing the lady she'd be seized by a orgasmic shudder and crush my head with her thighs...then beat me senseless for not doing it right...

may not get the best babes but I'll stick to ones with more body fat than me...

8. the one in pink has made me question "any holes a goal".

9. Eurrrghhh that thing in the pink!!!! I think im safe done a bit of ahem "research" and its been so called figure athletes that have been the subject of a few sly wanks, not true lady beefcake.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Isn't it strange how a lot of Arrsers have suddenly become picky...

And that includes the ones who have stayed away from the thread...

:D :D :D

Lits

11. [​IMG]

That is the scariest thing that I have ever seen.

Ever.

12. Gren, I might not agreed with you on the Belfast/Roma thread, but by Christ I agree with you here...

:omfg:

13. you never seen this?

14. I have always thought, based on the few examples of body-building 'femininity' that I have seen pictures of, that my answer would be a distinct and resounding 'no'.

Having seen some of the photos on this thread, I feel that the simple option of 'no' does not quite provide an subtle enough way to convey the emotional nuances of my reply.

Can we please have a few more options, such as "I'd rather cut my balls off with a rusty pen-knife", "Suddenly, suicide-bombing seem like a rational choice" or "In the event of a shotgun wedding, could you please use a pump-action model? I'll provide the ammo."? :omg:

15. Not sure if I'm a little bit ill but I'd take my chances of being forced to do the dishes by any of these lot

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]