Female AAC Author???

I bet she has!!

Shes fucking gopping

You still would though wouldn't you Wolfie???!!!!

She's written a book about her experiences as an "Officer and Gentlewoman"...do you think she's included a chapter about being taken roughly up the dirt box??

But there was another dinner guest that night who didn’t fit in either. He was fresh, bright-eyed and energetic, entertaining us with stories of his life in the military, in Kenya, Brecon and Basra.
Bet the stories of Kenya, Brecon and Basra didn't come off the pages of Arrse.

I've got to say I prefer that AAC Officer who Charlie wanted to get hands on with.

From the link. Why would her mother worry she "may be a lesbian" because she decided to join the Army?
For what it is worth, I saw her being interviewed on the News this morning. She is young, articulate, gorgeous (in my opinion) and clearly confident. She will be devestated by this thread, no doubt.

From the link. Why would her mother worry she "may be a lesbian" because she decided to join the Army?
For what it is worth, I saw her being interviewed on the News this morning. She is young, articulate, gorgeous (in my opinion) and clearly confident. She will be devestated by this thread, no doubt.
You just want to Slipperone.