fellow country men at basic

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by Snow, Feb 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i'm from n ireland and due to start basic in 2 months and was just wondering if a few of my country men will be going to basic with me?
  2. :frustrated: hay snow ,when did the Northern Ireland become its own nation ,I know hostilities have all but ceased ,but didn't realize you lot had become independent, will stop now as I can feel a rant coming on ,
  3. did i say nation? nah i said country have we been town graded to a town over night? lol
  4. Stick together lads! I saw service with the 1944 Ulster Rifles. Great lads. Brave men.....Great mates.
  5. Sorry Snow didn't put my point out well enough ,what I meant to say was arent we all part of the same country ,and yes there will probably be ,some other lads from Ulster with you ,
    and may be some from across the border as well ,had a full screw in my troop in Antrim from the south :winkrazz:
  6. yea i know what you mean i'm not biased or anything i was just thinking weather i would be making the journy to England on my own or not