Fellow arsser in need, still cannot get on here.

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by steveflan, Apr 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A popular member with all of you and a good friend to me still cannot get on here. I have sent it links (loads of) and told it to delete all internet temp files but still it fails. I have been chatting on msn and it needs help NOW PLEASE.

Post on here and i will e mail it with the advice. Thanks.

Any help is much appreciated.

2. Have they turned the PC off and on again? ;)

3. Does this "popular member" & good friend of yours know that you refer to them as "it" ?

If you're able to post a little more information - e.g. error messages you might get a little more qualified advice.....

TTFN

BFG

4. Do they have a powercut?

5. You don't say what browser they are using. Have you tried deleting cookies and starting afresh?

6. They've not said anything in detail, hence my bone "suggestions"

7. Has 'IT' been banned.

8. Is his keyboard plugged in?

If you were a real mate you'd let him round your gaff to use your PC :)

9. It looks as if there might be a couple stranded on Rearparty ... on the 2 Arrse threads on there. And I recall someone started a thread on here ..... enquiring about Duffdyke's whereabouts (but, then again, one wouldn't describe him as popular). :omg:

Thinking about it, gender is fairly irrelevant on an internet forum ........ so "it" might be an OK term? There's no need for the thread-starter to know his/her friend's gender?

10. Are you Gollum?

11. smudge the reply from IT says:

tell smudge he's as useless as tits on a fish

12. AARRHH its back on thanks all, was about to post more details on error message but no need now.

Chow, for now

13. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Please see the 'problems' thread. A balls up by me (a capital letter when it should have been lower case) and not doing a thorough check.