Fellow arsser in need, still cannot get on here.

A popular member with all of you and a good friend to me still cannot get on here. I have sent it links (loads of) and told it to delete all internet temp files but still it fails. I have been chatting on msn and it needs help NOW PLEASE.

Post on here and i will e mail it with the advice. Thanks.

Any help is much appreciated.

Does this "popular member" & good friend of yours know that you refer to them as "it" ?

If you're able to post a little more information - e.g. error messages you might get a little more qualified advice.....

TTFN

BFG

You don't say what browser they are using. Have you tried deleting cookies and starting afresh?

Is his keyboard plugged in?

If you were a real mate you'd let him round your gaff to use your PC :)

It looks as if there might be a couple stranded on Rearparty ... on the 2 Arrse threads on there. And I recall someone started a thread on here ..... enquiring about Duffdyke's whereabouts (but, then again, one wouldn't describe him as popular). :omg:

Thinking about it, gender is fairly irrelevant on an internet forum ........ so "it" might be an OK term? There's no need for the thread-starter to know his/her friend's gender?

steveflan said:
A popular member with all of you and a good friend to me still cannot get on here. I have sent it links (loads of) and told it to delete all internet temp files but still it fails. I have been chatting on msn and it needs help NOW PLEASE.

Post on here and i will e mail it with the advice. Thanks.

Any help is much appreciated.
Are you Gollum?

AARRHH its back on thanks all, was about to post more details on error message but no need now.

Chow, for now

Please see the 'problems' thread. A balls up by me (a capital letter when it should have been lower case) and not doing a thorough check.

Good CO said:
Please see the 'problems' thread. A balls up by me (a capital letter when it should have been lower case) and not doing a thorough check.
schoolboy error ;)