Fell Out With The Hypocrites last night...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by regular_imbiber, Feb 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oops.... I mean neighbours.

At 1945, my pal and I burst into rousing enditions of Rangers songs while we were in the back garden.

Cue outrage from the fhuds in the houses around me.

I wouldnt mind and would apologise humbly if these same fannies who "had 3 kids trying to get to sleep" didnt start their fucking Subarus at 0800 every Saturday and Sunday and rev them up for the next 4 hours,and also if their precious kids(some barely toddlers) werent wandering over the road non-stop during daylight hours nearly getting run over.And instead of me merely warning their boys for playing football against the gable end of my house and hitting my car,I'll now be frog-marching the little shites directly to the Parents Of The Year and putting them on the spot. Oh; and see their BBQ's, which involve their stupid bitch wives screaming and hollering from May til September? They'll be curtailed this summer.

And before you ask, I did report this to my HEM this morning and fully explained and apologised for my own actions (less than 10 minutes).

Some of these fucking pikeys should be banned from having children.

2. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Were they old but beautiful songs?

3. No, that was next on the song-sheet :)

4. Well you needed to lift the spirits after a game like that I suppose.

5. The game itself was excellent for neutrals; 4 goals and 2 sendings off.

However Rangers' inability to capitalise against 10 men and have a Plan B needs to be questioned.

6. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

I'm suprised you had anything to sing about
    Even the voice of Protestant football Chick Young couldn't spin it Rangers way

7. Firebomb their houses,their cars and their children.
    That'll shut them up.

8. Honestly, I couldnt believe the audacity of them.

A bloke came to my gate and ranted and raved. When I said "Sorry mate, got a bit carried away" he replied "I'm not your fucking mate".....

I then said he was actually correct in saying that as everything he did from now as regards his kids, car and general neighbourly antics etc would be reported.

Mibbe I should have put an England rugby top on, sang "Swing Low" and set off fireworks as that seems to be accepted.

As you can tell, I'm fucking ragiing.

9. My mate (who has now moved) had some dramas with his neighburs a while back. He had been living on the estate for 4 years and had a Flagpole in his garden, on which he would display Celtic, Scotland and the flag of any nation playing England that day, it was all seen as good banter by his neighbours, until they moved. And some right wierdos moved in next door. Long story short, the mad raving pikey bint would stalk his wife and made their garden an exact mirror image. It got so bad that the poor lads wife was onthe verge of a breakdown. However nothing was done about itfor some time, because of a lack of evidence. So I guess what I'm trying to say is when the inbreds let their snot covered children play hide and seek in the road with buses or when they are rioting in their gardens pished, keep a diary and if you can audio or video evidence!

10. I dont want to go down the road of downright pettiness; but rather than quietly putting up with footballs banging the house,kids running through the garden and fat strumpets wailing to Lady GaGa all summer,I'll be letting the clowns know its all coming to an end.

Sometimes Quarter areas are like the worst sink estates, to be honest.

11. Hi Myalgia. I suppose some cunt has to play the part of Enraged from Middle England.

What "bigot songs"? Cant you read?

It wasnt even 2000 hrs; and, as I stated, I could accept a complaint if it was politely delivered and not brought by a fucking prick who forgets his own behaviour.

PS I didnt "rush straight" here, this all happened last night and I'm posting this in the cold light of semi-sobriety.

As I said, hypocrites. But they'll get their fucking bit.

12. and it's taken you 66 years to vent your anger?

13. This paragraph is fairly vital to the whole saga and is overlooked by folk for some reason:

"I wouldnt mind and would apologise humbly if these same fannies who "had 3 kids trying to get to sleep" didnt start their fucking Subarus at 0800 every Saturday and Sunday and rev them up for the next 4 hours,and also if their precious kids(some barely toddlers) werent wandering over the road non-stop during daylight hours nearly getting run over.And instead of me merely warning their boys for playing football against the gable end of my house and hitting my car,I'll now be frog-marching the little shites directly to the Parents Of The Year and putting them on the spot. Oh; and see their BBQ's, which involve their stupid bitch wives screaming and hollering from May til September? They'll be curtailed this summer.

And before you ask, I did report this to my HEM this morning and fully explained and apologised for my own actions (less than 10 minutes)."

And if the boy who had come to my gate had said something along the lines of "Here mate,do us a favour,quieten it down a bit will you?" then there would have been no problems.
    Instead the clown has made a rod for his own back and fucked any idea of live and let live which I had previously observed as regards kids,cars,dogs,BBQ's (my favourite), etc,etc.

It wasnt even 8 at night, never mind two or three in the morning.

14. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I am going to have to make an appointment with my Doctor as I am obviously not feeling well. I strangely find myself agreeing with verticalgyro. FFS that is usually enough for the men in white coats to pay a visit!!

r_i - I presume that these 'non-sectarian' songs supporting Rangers FC did not include the likes of "The Sash" or other such non-sectarian ditties. Mind you, I would have been pissed off with you just for supporting a Weegie team, especially one that does not want to play in Scotland!!!

15. You should hear the racket from these wee flowers when England are playing on a Wednesday night etc or Man Utd/Chelsea/etc are playing in the Champions league.

As Ive said, there was no "party songs".

Roll on the summer, the world's gone mad :(