Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Dan1vikings08, Mar 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What is this, never heard of it!!
  2. FelchingFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search
    Felching is a sexual practice involving the act of sucking semen out of the vagina or anus of one's partner after sex. The act of sucking the semen and then passing it, through mouth-to-mouth or open-mouth kissing, is often referred to as "snowballing"; although the latter is typically associated with semen ejaculated into a mouth from fellatio.

Felching may also refer to the alleged anal insertion of a small animal (usually a gerbil) for the purpose of sexual stimulation.[1] (See also gerbiling.)

In This Film is Not Yet Rated, John Waters says, "No one has ever done felching.... I know a lot of perverts, and I don't know anyone who's done that."[2]

Earliest appearance of the termAccording to the 2003 draft entry for "felch" in the Oxford English Dictionary, the earliest occurrence of the word in print appears to have been in The Argot of the Homosexual Subculture by Ronald A. Farrell in 1972.[3]

“ FELTCH [sic] (v.): To use one's mouth or tongue on the anus of his partner; analingus or male cunnilingus (syn. RIM). ”

The word was subsequently used in the work of Zap Comix underground cartoonists, Robert Crumb, Rick Griffin, Victor Moscoso, S. Clay Wilson, "Spain" Rodriguez, Robert Williams in 1975. The Zap collective published two sexually themed comic books, Snatch and Jiz and decided to continue pushing the envelope by publishing a book named Felch. According to Williams:

“ OK, since we didn’t get in any trouble with Snatch and Jiz, and a couple of these other comics, I was partying one night with Crumb, Wilson and these other guys. And Wilson mentioned to me, he says, "I was talking to Ken Weaver and he had this real interesting word." I said what, "What is it?" "A word called 'felch.'" I said, "What does that mean?" He said, "It is a real old term and it means orally withdrawing semen from someone’s lower digestive tract after having anal sex." I said, "There’s a word for something like that?" That’s incredible that not only is there a word like that, but it has a provenance. Hell yeah, we’re going to do a felch comic. So I talked to Crumb, "Yeah, we’re going to do a felch comic." ”

Crumb's contribution was a parody of an editorial cartoon featuring John Q. Public felching "Mother Nature/Lady Liberty" after she has had anal sex with a Pravda-style cartoon capitalist.[4] Williams produced a felching themed solo work in 1975 titled The Nectar of Satan.[5]

References1.^ "felch" in The Oxford English Dictionary, Mar. 2003 draft entry.
    2.^ Kirby Dick (Director). (January 25, 2006). This Film is Not Yet Rated. [Motion picture]. Event occurs at 48:55.
    3.^ Farrell, Ronald A. (March 1972). "The Argot of the Homosexual Subculture". Anthropological Linguistics (The Trustees of Indiana University) 14 (3): 97–109. ISSN 00035483. JSTOR: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie. Retrieved 2009-05-20.
    4.^ Robert Crumb: The Complete Crumb Comics, Volume 10. Fantagraphics Books, 1993. ISBN 1-56097137-1. Reproduction of cartoon from "Felch Cumix" 1975.
    5.^ Robert Williams. "Robert Williams, 'Underground(s)'". ImageTexT: Interdisciplinary Comics Studies. Robert Williams, 'Underground(s)'. Retrieved 2006-12-02.
  3. A pre-cursor to "snowballing"

4. And that's what felching is all about.
  5. It involves rodents?!
  6. Last time I tell anyone I've been rattassed.
  7. This is brilliant, this particular one has to be my fave

WHIFFLES. A relaxation of the scrotum
  8. did you never see that jerry sadowhitz show, he went to the states and gave out tshirts to the crowd

"I love felthing" telling them feltching was a small yorkshire town
    "free myra hindly" telling them she was a political prisoner- locked up for being any gov
  9. This also is right up there

BUTTERED BUN. One lying with a woman that has just lain with another man, is said to have a buttered bun.
  10. Errrr ...... ?

11. Not a bad find Mandrake.
    You could get some knackersack pencils from the Viz in that lot.
  12. I was told years ago that felching had something to do with clearing crap off church pews in days of old, after the local hoi polloi, blissfully ignorant of the delights of either shreddies or bog rolls, had parked their sweaty arses on them. Any ecclesio-scatological experts out there able to confirm this?
  13. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Felching: With a straw, extracting the semen from the anus of a freshly buggered corpse.