Feel like Sh@&te!

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by SLUDGE, May 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys I've just had a day long session on the xbox various games Shooters and flight sims after I stopped playing and went to make a brew I come over all funny like I was seasick, done the google thing and it seems I might have motion sickness is this common if so what's the drills for not getting a bout of it again , not getting much sympathy of the frau and worried it might f&@k my night out on the lash tonight still feeling groggy .

2. It's nothing an ice cold bottle of Budweiser won't solve.

3. Jagermeister ...

4. Easy, don't have a day-long session on the Xbox again.

I don't play for more than two hours at a time anymore.

5. Over the back of the head. Useless twat sitting playing games when some of us are out doing something worthwhile.

6. regular **** breaks should cure it

7. drink beer...you will be fine

8. Day of buddy can never get on it when the missus is home don't worry I pay enough in taxes to warrant a day on the xbox I'm no scrounging pikey mate .

9. That was my first IA , the sudden internal blood movement made it worse , haha so I've taken some other posters advice and had to drink beer wait out for the result .

• Like Like x 1
  10. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

You girl. Since I got Mount & Blade the other week I've pulled two 14 hour stints amongst my usual gaming sessions.

Sent from my X10i, probably from the loo, using Tapatalk.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Start drinking heavily. FFS.