Feeeling Bad for the Lad

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Jan 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm of mixed minds on this.. While I sympathize over his plight he still has a bank account with considerably more zeros after the big numbers than I have or ever will have..

Anil Ambani, the 6th richest man in India [ his brother is #5 ], had a net worth of $ 42 billion!! US...With the recent ' downturn' in the economy and such he has lost $ 30 billion in the past 9 months...more than anyone in the world. Only $ 12 billion left.. hardly enough for a new jet, fab car and villa, let alone keeping the clinging, arm-candy lovelies interested.

No word on how his brother made out so I haven't heard if he hit his bro up for some loans or spending cash/loose change until he gets back on his feet...
  2. Reminds me of 'How do become a millionaire football club owner - start off with a billion.'
  3. You have to put things into perspective. If you went out on the lash with £42 in your pocket and lost 30 quid you'd end having to drink in Weatherspoons for the rest of the evening. This chap has been reduced to being a 'spooner of the billionaire classes ... poor fcuker!