Feeding Trolls

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by drain_sniffer, Oct 27, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Most of you may have noticed that there are a number of bandwidth thieves doing the rounds at the moment, suggesting everything from 9/11 to the 7-11 is a conspiracy...

Its a concerted effort by a loones-R-us website

Frenchperson, Hera, SLRboy are all guilty

Can we just ignore them then maybee they will go away

Just a thought......
  2. Your probably right D-S. I just think this nonsence needs to be challenged everytime. It's a slippery slope.
  3. I reckon they're all Fox Mulder in disguise.
  4. He's back,

with his super duper Apollo theory. Cant the mods sort this cnut out out, they were fcuking quick enough to jump all over me and I'm just a drunken, abusive tw@t!!
  5. But then it'd be a conspiracy against them wouldn't it?
  6. Challenge it all you like. The likes of Hera just copy and paste, do not reply to the responces then sit back and laugh their c0cks off at us arguing with ourselves when we respond.

You will not get a reply out of him.

Keep adding to its posts all you like but it knows its getting under our skin and will continue to do it.

Mods. Anyone around who can kerb the fcukwits posts?

Do we having 'roving mod powers' yet??
  7. Flashy for mod :D

I didn't realise Frenchperson was involved as well, but it figures.

I think we should let them stay - they're really getting through to me and touching me on a deep, emotional level. At this moment I'm moving back in with my parents and buying out the local co-op of tinfoil
  8. Given the levels of wibble displayed, perhaps we should point them in this direction?

There's even a nice questionairre to determine degree of nutjob.
  9. Been there, done that, got the T shirt. ;)

The likes of Frenchperson and SLRboy at least respond and allow themselves to prove to all they are simpletons. Fair game with them, their theories have bigger holes in them than Eddie Yates's string vest.
  10. Hera, OK, an obvious nut-job. But frenchperson and SLRboy? I don't think so!

Anyway, these people seem to wander off of their own accord after a time, just like Mora. Or they "get wandered off", like Herrenbloke.

Just give it time.

11. Thats because, bugsy, you subscribe to the same loonatic theories that they do. When reasonable evidence is put forward, you, like them, ignore it as its too difficult for you to answer, but hey, why let facts get in the way of a good conspirasy eh?
  12. Reasonable evidence? Love it, drain_sniffer! Keep up the good work!

PS. The correct spelling of the word is "conspiracy".
  13. Dear Lord FlashHeart,
    thank you very much for your forbearance.

It is good to know as I enter my dotage, there is out there at least one kindly soul willing to allow me the space to express my simple minded notions that shall, sadly, become ever more simple as my time wearily wends its way to my sorry grave.

So lets just have a quick run through of some of my,
    'Standard Issue, Notions, Simple Minded, For The Use Of.' shall we?

First. In 1997 I smelt a rat and didn't vote for the arrse hole that smiled all the time. (Always the sign of a arse hole without a real sense of humour, that one.)

Second. Never trust a arse hole who takes communion in a Catholic church whilst still a protestant and yet walks up Downing Street in smart casuals carrying a Fender Stratocaster he can't play.
    ('For there ye will behold a con man,' said the Lord.)

Third. Never trust a arse hole who thought the Dome would be a good idea when wiser counsel would have told him he would just end up with a large expensive building more empty and uninteresting than the inside of his own f'ucking head.

And then, Oh dear, when the arse hole tells you there is WMD. in Iraq and we must attack it, you remember he's got form, for scamming the electorate and getting things wrong.
    So bearing in mind all the above you say thanks but no thanks before lining him up against a wall and shooting him before he can lead Britain into disaster.

I know, such silly simple minded notions I have, what can I say?

Then finally there is my utterly simple minded notion, based on precedent that 3 steel framed buildings couldn't collapse at free-fall speed into their own footprints in one afternoon because of fires inside of such severity, that no one saw them.

I know I'm so f'ucking simple minded, but unlike Blair and his dozy flock who voted for him after it had been shown he lied, I, sir, have form for getting things right.
    Bear that in mind about the towers.

Look mum, every-ones out of step except our lad!
    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)
  14. Oh for gods sake.

Shouldn't you all grow out of conspiracy theories and start using deodourant by a certain point in your lives?