• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Feeding Trolls

#1
Most of you may have noticed that there are a number of bandwidth thieves doing the rounds at the moment, suggesting everything from 9/11 to the 7-11 is a conspiracy...

Its a concerted effort by a loones-R-us website

Frenchperson, Hera, SLRboy are all guilty

Can we just ignore them then maybee they will go away

Just a thought......
 
#4
He's back,

with his super duper Apollo theory. Cant the mods sort this cnut out out, they were fcuking quick enough to jump all over me and I'm just a drunken, abusive tw@t!!
 
#6
Lasalle said:
Your probably right D-S. I just think this nonsence needs to be challenged everytime. It's a slippery slope.
Challenge it all you like. The likes of Hera just copy and paste, do not reply to the responces then sit back and laugh their c0cks off at us arguing with ourselves when we respond.

You will not get a reply out of him.

Keep adding to its posts all you like but it knows its getting under our skin and will continue to do it.


Mods. Anyone around who can kerb the fcukwits posts?

Do we having 'roving mod powers' yet??
 
#7
Flashy for mod :D

I didn't realise Frenchperson was involved as well, but it figures.

I think we should let them stay - they're really getting through to me and touching me on a deep, emotional level. At this moment I'm moving back in with my parents and buying out the local co-op of tinfoil
 
#9
crabby said:
Flashy for mod :D

I didn't realise Frenchperson was involved as well, but it figures.

I think we should let them stay - they're really getting through to me and touching me on a deep, emotional level. At this moment I'm moving back in with my parents and buying out the local co-op of tinfoil
Been there, done that, got the T shirt. ;)


The likes of Frenchperson and SLRboy at least respond and allow themselves to prove to all they are simpletons. Fair game with them, their theories have bigger holes in them than Eddie Yates's string vest.
 
#11
drain_sniffer said:
Most of you may have noticed that there are a number of bandwidth thieves doing the rounds at the moment, suggesting everything from 9/11 to the 7-11 is a conspiracy...

Its a concerted effort by a loones-R-us website

Frenchperson, Hera, SLRboy are all guilty

Can we just ignore them then maybee they will go away

Just a thought......
Hera, OK, an obvious nut-job. But frenchperson and SLRboy? I don't think so!

Anyway, these people seem to wander off of their own accord after a time, just like Mora. Or they "get wandered off", like Herrenbloke.

Just give it time.

MsG
 
#12
Bugsy7 said:
drain_sniffer said:
Most of you may have noticed that there are a number of bandwidth thieves doing the rounds at the moment, suggesting everything from 9/11 to the 7-11 is a conspiracy...

Its a concerted effort by a loones-R-us website

Frenchperson, Hera, SLRboy are all guilty

Can we just ignore them then maybee they will go away

Just a thought......
Hera, OK, an obvious nut-job. But frenchperson and SLRboy? I don't think so!

Anyway, these people seem to wander off of their own accord after a time, just like Mora. Or they "get wandered off", like Herrenbloke.

Just give it time.

MsG
Thats because, bugsy, you subscribe to the same loonatic theories that they do. When reasonable evidence is put forward, you, like them, ignore it as its too difficult for you to answer, but hey, why let facts get in the way of a good conspirasy eh?
 
#13
drain_sniffer said:
Bugsy7 said:
drain_sniffer said:
Most of you may have noticed that there are a number of bandwidth thieves doing the rounds at the moment, suggesting everything from 9/11 to the 7-11 is a conspiracy...

Its a concerted effort by a loones-R-us website

Frenchperson, Hera, SLRboy are all guilty

Can we just ignore them then maybee they will go away

Just a thought......
Hera, OK, an obvious nut-job. But frenchperson and SLRboy? I don't think so!

Anyway, these people seem to wander off of their own accord after a time, just like Mora. Or they "get wandered off", like Herrenbloke.

Just give it time.

MsG
Thats because, bugsy, you subscribe to the same loonatic theories that they do. When reasonable evidence is put forward, you, like them, ignore it as its too difficult for you to answer, but hey, why let facts get in the way of a good conspirasy eh?
Reasonable evidence? Love it, drain_sniffer! Keep up the good work!

MsG

PS. The correct spelling of the word is "conspiracy".
 
#14
Dear Lord FlashHeart,
thank you very much for your forbearance.

It is good to know as I enter my dotage, there is out there at least one kindly soul willing to allow me the space to express my simple minded notions that shall, sadly, become ever more simple as my time wearily wends its way to my sorry grave.

So lets just have a quick run through of some of my,
'Standard Issue, Notions, Simple Minded, For The Use Of.' shall we?

First. In 1997 I smelt a rat and didn't vote for the arrse hole that smiled all the time. (Always the sign of a arse hole without a real sense of humour, that one.)

Second. Never trust a arse hole who takes communion in a Catholic church whilst still a protestant and yet walks up Downing Street in smart casuals carrying a Fender Stratocaster he can't play.
('For there ye will behold a con man,' said the Lord.)

Third. Never trust a arse hole who thought the Dome would be a good idea when wiser counsel would have told him he would just end up with a large expensive building more empty and uninteresting than the inside of his own f'ucking head.

And then, Oh dear, when the arse hole tells you there is WMD. in Iraq and we must attack it, you remember he's got form, for scamming the electorate and getting things wrong.
So bearing in mind all the above you say thanks but no thanks before lining him up against a wall and shooting him before he can lead Britain into disaster.

I know, such silly simple minded notions I have, what can I say?

Then finally there is my utterly simple minded notion, based on precedent that 3 steel framed buildings couldn't collapse at free-fall speed into their own footprints in one afternoon because of fires inside of such severity, that no one saw them.

I know I'm so f'ucking simple minded, but unlike Blair and his dozy flock who voted for him after it had been shown he lied, I, sir, have form for getting things right.
Bear that in mind about the towers.

Look mum, every-ones out of step except our lad!
(And I wouldn't have it any other way.)
 
#15
Oh for gods sake.

Shouldn't you all grow out of conspiracy theories and start using deodourant by a certain point in your lives?
 
#16
Dear Praetorian.
you say,
'Oh for gods sake why don't the conspiracy theorists grow up and start using deodorant.' (very pithy by the way, was it your own?)

I'm sure sir, that that is precisely what Tony Blair thinks when he pulls back the curtains of his bedroom, looks down in the street and sees Deputy Commissioner Yates winking back up at him having popped around first thing to ask him a few questions about cash for peerages.

And I'm sure he thinks the same thing again, when turning around he has to answer a call from the U.S. chairman of the board of enquiry into the origins of the Iraq war who also would like to ask him a few questions.

I and so many others aren't 'Conspiracy Theorists', rather we are people who have heard what certain others have to say and have spotted that they don't quite add up.

Rather than having conspiracies of our own we would, however, like to get to the bottom of others.
 

Similar threads

Top