Feeding the Para's a Walt

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Feb 24, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ChinookUK / MiLCOMbritmod wrote

A reliable informant tells me this guy never did a jumps course or did P company.

Thought you chaps might like to play with him

2. psychy discharge perhaps for being a loon?
    probably still wears his beret down his local telling tales of freefalling into portstanley back in '82.

3. didnt use a parachute though..thats why he got med discharge? :D

4. I used to be an Admiral in Swiss Navy's U-Boat Fleet. I used to wear a lime green uniform and a mauve beret with burgundy hunter wellies. Not forgetting the Blue and Yellow polka dot cravat of course.

Or was that when I was Colonel in Chief of the 201st Mickey Mouses Own Not-so Light Infantry?

Why do you reckon these guys bother? Isn't it enough to be able to say you were in - no matter what you were in, whether it be Para, Sigs, RAC, RLC whatever? And be proud of that?
    8O

5. I've been over to his site a couple of times and can't find him anywhere 8O he ran for cover after being spotted by several bods from here..........he may still be hiding.

6. i take it this guy has not poped up yet?

7. Why not visit his site www.trucknet.com and asked him to verify his position and to defend himself. :D :D

8. I don't get it........ :roll:

9. You're not expected to, its a squaddie thing.

Go back to fluffy kitten and puppy threads in the Civ/div forum.

No need to post a bone reply, we'll take it as read you'll make a comeback thats as funny as a colonic cancer :D

10. What was BBC doing away from the kitchen anyway :wink:

11. Na Na NA NA Na

And how did you know?
    It's my ten year clear anniversary tomorrow!
    But it wasn't colonic!

And I STILL don't get it!

12. The reason why you dont get it is because.........(add your own text here......... using the words haggard ..old ....never in the kitchen etc) :wink:

13. The reason I don't get it is because you're a piss poor excuse for a haggard male, and this is an old fight that best suited for the NAFFI and never in the kitchen with so many sharp knives? :D

14. Perhaps your also slightly highly strung :twisted: 8O

15. Hmmmmmmmmmm....
    Insult a woman then use the expression 'highly strung'???
    Is that not just offering suggestions? :roll: