Feed the kids on sweeties, win a BMW

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheIronDuke, Oct 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I had always assumed that entry level to qualify for a free car under the Motability scheme was one leg or less, but no. It seems that if your howling sprog is diagnosed with ADHD then Bingo. Brand new car for free. And if you chuck a few quid on top of the Government payments it can be a BMW, Merc, Audi - whatever.

ADHD Motability scheme exposes serious potential for abuse | Burning Our Money | The TaxPayers' Alliance

Motability schemes starting to resemble the worst excesses of Arthur Daley... | Mail Online

All I ever got for being a little bastard was a thick ear. Didn't there used to be a bus around here somewhere?

2. Former neighbour of mine, an experienced paediatric nurse, caused her daughter an incredible amount of pain & discomfort, not to mention a retarded education through Munchausen by Proxy Syndrome, in order to qualify for Motability.

3. Sounds lovely.

4. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

There are at least three awesome stories there. Have a look at yourself, then try typing that again. A gash shot of the daughter wouldn't go amiss either.

Munchausens is basically the hilarity of madness multiplied by the inclusion of innocent and pliable children. You insult yourself by only writing four lines about it. Standards FFS.

5. Didn't you die in a plane crash?

You've missed all the fun. Not.

6. ADHD my fucking arse!!
    A smacked arse and less of a diet of sunny-d and crisps should do it.....there! millions saved at a stroke.

CMD ...I'll settle for a knighthood, ta much.
    anything else while I'm here?

7. My humble apologies; my recollections should have included stories of the whole family being fruit-loops, including the family dog, but not the pre-pubescent girl/victim. I shall have to see if I managed to get any candid shots 'filed away'.