Fed up with Darling

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Abdiel, Jun 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The thing to remember about Ed Balls is that he's a cnut.
  2. mags not sure i got the gist of your line can you expand on it
  3. I think that what he meant was there is an enormous cnut living in the Ed Balls/Yvette Cooper household.

Curiously, though she has born him three children, it isn't her's...
  4. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

I want to see Miss Abbott as Labour leader. It would be a shame not to have a clown iin charge of a circus.
  5. At least Darling had some balls whereas Balls has none.

Darling hid £7bn ‘good news’ from Brown

"Alistair Darling hid “good news” on the deficit from Gordon Brown until the day before his final Budget, just weeks ahead of the election, in a move that in effect left a £7bn present for his Conservative successor.

The former chancellor fended off Mr Brown’s demands for a pre-election spending spree after giving Downing Street provisional borrowing estimates far higher than the final figure.

A “late revision” of the public finance forecasts, presented to Downing Street just 24 hours before the March Budget, put the 2010-11 deficit at £163bn – about £7bn short of Mr Brown’s working assumption.

A former colleague of Mr Darling said the “nifty manoeuvre” with the “good news” infuriated Mr Brown’s advisers, averted their plans for a flurry of spending pledges and spared George Osborne the trouble of axing them after the election. "

Do not forget that last summer Blinky Balls had actually cleared his desk at Educashun (which clearlyonly his part time attention) and was about to set sail for the Treasury as Brown's arrse licking lapdog to p1ss money we did not have away. Darling told Brown that if moved he would resign and bring down the Government.

If a vile creature like Balls had got into No. 11 to work his dull evil, the country would be evn far deeper sh1t than we are now.
  6. Thinking of which, I can only imagine she insists on doggy. Imagine that red-faced grimacing swede-head looming over you, dripping sweat and blinking like a short-circuited epileptic.
  7. For some reason, I now have an image of Mr Potato Head Rooney making the 2-humped beast with the deligthful Coleen, this being the only way she would engage in congress with the pie-eating flid.

I think I need to go and vigorously rub down some paint work.