Fed up paying your television licence?

"Smug on" As a 75 year old, I get a free licence "Smug off"

Does it make a difference? You'll still smell of old digestive biscuits while you watch it ;-)

I think you need to change your username before you get done under the Trade Descriptions Act :) :)

E

EdMilliband4Change

I will never buy a tv Licence, I have never had one and I never will. The BBC is shit and I do not watch any of its shitty programmes. Day time TV is awful and the BBC broadcasts nothing after 12, o'clock. admittedly I watch BBC news but the bias alone is not worth paying a licence.

People with TV licences are nothing but cowards.

I will never buy a tv Licence, I have never had one and I never will. The BBC is shit and I do not watch any of its shitty programmes. Day time TV is awful and the BBC broadcasts nothing after 12, o'clock. admittedly I watch BBC news but the bias alone is not worth paying a licence.

For someone who doesn,t watch BBC, you seem to "look" quite a bit at it!!

I don't want to appear ignorant, but can someone tell me what a 'TV Licence' is?

G

goatrutar

why the fuck do you need a license to
watch the telly? are there special skills
involved? do you have to pass a test?

I would be quite happy to pay the TV licence if one or two changes were made to the Corporation. All the 'watch it on the internet' stuff should be accessible only for people with a licence; and there should be a little less leftie bias in the reporting. Oh yes, and there should be no more attempts to turn Radio 4 into a halfwit-friendly zone. Let there be just one media outlet in the country that assumes an attention span longer than that of a goldfish on the part of its listeners.

And the TV weathergirls should be in the nude, and if they get the weather wrong, the next day's bulletin begins with them getting a thorough spanking from a leather-clad tart.

why the fuck do you need a license to
watch the telly? are there special skills
involved? do you have to pass a test?
Advanced Bullshit Filtering Skills. Couldn't have any old fuckwit taking it all seriously, could you; before you know it half the country would be wearing ethnic scarves and voting for the candidate with the dirtiest dreadlocks.

pikeys don't have licenece. which,leads me to beleive that you good sir are a pikey.

A couple of years ago, "they" finally admitted that the TV licence was just a Tax. Before then, "they" always insisted it was just a "service charge". Not that anyone was fooled anyway.

Let's face it, "they" must be kicking themselves for not introducing "Computer Licences", "Internet Licences" and "Mobile Phone Licences" right from the start. Just think of all the extra tax they could have squeezed out of us over the last ten years. And of all the non-jobs they could have made for their civil-serpant buddies too.

Latest Threads