fecking vodafone

#1
GOD damn vodafone they mess me about over charging me for insurence i spend 3 days sorting the damn thing out and they send me a replacement phone which i have to damn well wait in for and its the WRONG f**king phone is it really so hard to get right.
 
#3
Mr_Deputy said:
i know - i've got grass all over the area at the back of my house - fcking grows and grows you cut it and it bloody grows again and its greeen and it gets wet and its always green even if you ask it to be blue for one day just one day i ask you and ...and ....moan and moan
Sheep!
 
#5
Mr_Deputy said:
i know - i've got grass all over the area at the back of my house - fcking grows and grows you cut it and it bloody grows again and its greeen and it gets wet and its always green even if you ask it to be blue for one day just one day i ask you and ...and ....moan and moan
Oh no,you too! I thought I was the only one... there IS a god!! I'm not alone!!
 
#6
I use all these so-called chemicals, to make mine grow and all that grows are the bloody weeds, six foot and over, it's like a bloody jungle, still I have to try and there is no insurance policy for GRASS, even if you only smoke it.

Sheep like dogs can make very good pets and like dogs need to have their poo cleaned up, or youj could let it rot in and feel the grass. The problem there is if you get it on your shoes, then walk it into the house, Err in doors becomes a little peeved and then THE silence.

Perhaps you could phone a friend! .. :wink:
 
#7
CharlieBubbles said:
Mr_Deputy said:
i know - i've got grass all over the area at the back of my house - fcking grows and grows you cut it and it bloody grows again and its greeen and it gets wet and its always green even if you ask it to be blue for one day just one day i ask you and ...and ....moan and moan
Sheep!
Nah 7 Guniea pigs do it for us
 
#8
CharlieBubbles said:
I use all these so-called chemicals, to make mine grow and all that grows are the bloody weeds, six foot and over, it's like a bloody jungle, still I have to try and there is no insurance policy for GRASS, even if you only smoke it.

Sheep like dogs can make very good pets and like dogs need to have their poo cleaned up, or youj could let it rot in and feel the grass. The problem there is if you get it on your shoes, then walk it into the house, Err in doors becomes a little peeved and then THE silence.

Perhaps you could phone a friend! .. :wink:
and the silence is a bad thing? Think of the peace and quiet.
 
#9
CharlieBubbles said:
Mr_Deputy said:
i know - i've got grass all over the area at the back of my house - fcking grows and grows you cut it and it bloody grows again and its greeen and it gets wet and its always green even if you ask it to be blue for one day just one day i ask you and ...and ....moan and moan
Sheep!

nut then you need to shear them every so often unless you like scuffy sheep
 
#10
coded said:
GOD damn vodafone they mess me about over charging me for insurence i spend 3 days sorting the damn thing out and they send me a replacement phone which i have to damn well wait in for and its the WRONG f**king phone is it really so hard to get right.
think you need this thread on rear party.. clickity click
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bill4725 The NAAFI Bar 39
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 240
Ciggie The NAAFI Bar 95

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top