Fecking little girls.

Ritch

LE
This thread will no doubt attract a large amount of Irish kiddy-fiddlers.

Last edited:
I know things are a bit sweary on here sometimes and I'm as guilty as anyone else for the odd juvenile outbreak. Sometimes effing and blinding is funny and sometimes it adds emphasis to a point. But it's not particularly clever and I wouldn't last very long in my job if I swore incontinently, it's a bit of a silly lesson to teach kids of either gender that it's an empowering thing to do- swearing more often has the effect if making one look a bit of a ****.

Does this mean that the old saying is no longer valid?
You know "Oi, mind language now, no swearing when there's cunt about.

ACAB

LE
Up until I joined the Army my Mum would belt me round the back of the head if I used the F word in her presence.

I've never swore in front of my mother or my children. I cringe when I hear people using feck or cnut in front of their kids.

Renut

Old-Salt
Same here I still dont swear in front of my girls and they are 32yrs and 29yrs old.
They probably know more swear words that I do

Using young girl to utter profanity to reinforce the same tired old feminist myths.
Way to go feminism for moving society evermore sideways.

Nah, there's a time and a place - people swearing in front of their kids or at their kids are just ignorant mongs. I've been called a ******* pig by three and four year olds, egged on by their parents. Scum begetting scum unfortunately.

The ******* ******* just want more ******* attention.

They will never be ******* satisfied, they live to whinge.

Up until I joined the Army my Mum would belt me round the back of the head if I used the F word in her presence.
The only cast-iron rule I ever enforced on my sons with any real vigour was the one about swearing at or in the presence of their mother, lots of other rules became superfluous as a result.

In statistics just in, one quarter of the online population of arrse unnecessarily accessed this page from their throwaway laptop.

In statistics just in, one quarter of the online population of arrse unnecessarily accessed this page from their throwaway laptop.

And another quarter prefer the smooth, hairless flanks of a young boy.

Latest Threads