Fecking Children in Need yet again!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Libertine, Nov 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, it's time for Children in Need again, while I don't mind putting my hand in my pocket to give money to charity, I am completely fed up with the annual nause-fest put on TV. Really can't be fucked with it anymore.

Watching a bunch of Z-list pseudo-celebrities make arseholes of themselves, annually, for 5 hours is NOT my idea of entertainment.

Thank god for alcohol and the DVD!!!!

2. You'd think after all these years raising so much shagging money that every single sprog in the world would be fully equipped with ipod, X-Box, hoodie and bmx bike.

WTF do they do with it all? Does some get secretly syphoned off to "Save the Gay Anteaters?" or some such?

My hard earned sheckles only go to service charities now. Sod the snot nosed kiddies.

Ebeneezer Ape.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Just pissed off the NAFFI chavettes… One dressed up as some bear started waving her bucket in my face as I took the change… told her and her mates 'No fvcking chance, I give the BBC enough of my money already'

• Like Like x 2
  4. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Not just me then :D

5. Watched the concert last night best bit was Shirley Bassey until that other idiot came out, am I getting old? Won't donate to it though.

6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

If I was given a quid for everytime some stopped and asked me for cash, I would now have £6.47.

7. Bunch of fcuking luuvies,dancing newsreaders oh and a chance for BBC expenses to take a big hit what's not to like.

8. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Unless of course Sophie Rayworth and Fiona Bruce's gussets are on display in stockings it's total crap.

And someone will post those on Youtube anyway!

9. If Gaby Logan or Christine Bleakley gets her clunge out I might reconsider my plans for the evening. :roll:

10. All that cash raised and they still havn't fixed fukin bears dodgy eye, where is it going?

I think it was Jimmy Carr(?), about the poor little african girl who has to walk 10 miles for water, everyday, his reply was, "move closer to the fukin well then".

11. Wogan in Greed as I call it. Several years ago, it slipped out that he was trousering £70, 000 for hosting it, how much this time?

12. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Children in Greed my arrse
    I would give to it if the BBC stoped ramming it down my throat
    All week on Radio 2 then on the BBC last night

I don't want to pay 15K to sit with Sarah Kennedy at the races (although I bet it's a pi$$ up)

Edited to ask don't get me started on that round the world in 80 days

13. Yeah I watched some of that. Reinforced something I've always thought.

Shane Richey? Cunt.

14. was listening to that dribbling cnut on Radio 2 yesterday, doing some sort of auction.

fk me sideways, there were people offering 30,000 plus for a fking dinner cooked by Raymond Blanc...... jesus wept, some people really have got too much money :x

30,000 would get me a hit man to take out my ex, now that would be a service to humanity :D

15. Blindy I know a boy in the Sandy Row Rangers supporters club who will do it for £20, 4 tins of Harp & a Pastie Supper mate. PM me the details :wink: