Fecking Children in Need yet again!

Well, it's time for Children in Need again, while I don't mind putting my hand in my pocket to give money to charity, I am completely fed up with the annual nause-fest put on TV. Really can't be fucked with it anymore.

Watching a bunch of Z-list pseudo-celebrities make arseholes of themselves, annually, for 5 hours is NOT my idea of entertainment.

Thank god for alcohol and the DVD!!!!

You'd think after all these years raising so much shagging money that every single sprog in the world would be fully equipped with ipod, X-Box, hoodie and bmx bike.

WTF do they do with it all? Does some get secretly syphoned off to "Save the Gay Anteaters?" or some such?

My hard earned sheckles only go to service charities now. Sod the snot nosed kiddies.

Ebeneezer Ape.

Just pissed off the NAFFI chavettes… One dressed up as some bear started waving her bucket in my face as I took the change… told her and her mates 'No fvcking chance, I give the BBC enough of my money already'

Watched the concert last night best bit was Shirley Bassey until that other idiot came out, am I getting old? Won't donate to it though.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
If I was given a quid for everytime some stopped and asked me for cash, I would now have £6.47.

Bunch of fcuking luuvies,dancing newsreaders oh and a chance for BBC expenses to take a big hit what's not to like.

Unless of course Sophie Rayworth and Fiona Bruce's gussets are on display in stockings it's total crap.

And someone will post those on Youtube anyway!

Gremlin said:
Unless of course Sophie Rayworth and Fiona Bruce's gussets are on display in stockings it's total crap.

And someone will post those on Youtube anyway!
If Gaby Logan or Christine Bleakley gets her clunge out I might reconsider my plans for the evening. :roll:

All that cash raised and they still havn't fixed fukin bears dodgy eye, where is it going?

I think it was Jimmy Carr(?), about the poor little african girl who has to walk 10 miles for water, everyday, his reply was, "move closer to the fukin well then".

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Children in Greed my arrse
I would give to it if the BBC stoped ramming it down my throat
All week on Radio 2 then on the BBC last night

I don't want to pay 15K to sit with Sarah Kennedy at the races (although I bet it's a pi$$ up)

Edited to ask don't get me started on that round the world in 80 days

the_boy_syrup said:
Children in Greed my arrse
I would give to it if the BBC stoped ramming it down my throat
All week on Radio 2 then on the BBC last night

I don't want to pay 15K to sit with Sarah Kennedy at the races (although I bet it's a pi$$ up)

Edited to ask don't get me started on that round the world in 80 days
Yeah I watched some of that. Reinforced something I've always thought.

Shane Richey? Cunt.

B

blindfire

was listening to that dribbling cnut on Radio 2 yesterday, doing some sort of auction.

fk me sideways, there were people offering 30,000 plus for a fking dinner cooked by Raymond Blanc...... jesus wept, some people really have got too much money :x

30,000 would get me a hit man to take out my ex, now that would be a service to humanity :D

blindfire said:
was listening to that dribbling cnut on Radio 2 yesterday, doing some sort of auction.

fk me sideways, there were people offering 30,000 plus for a fking dinner cooked by Raymond Blanc...... jesus wept, some people really have got too much money :x

30,000 would get me a hit man to take out my ex, now that would be a service to humanity :D
Blindy I know a boy in the Sandy Row Rangers supporters club who will do it for £20, 4 tins of Harp & a Pastie Supper mate. PM me the details :wink:

B

blindfire

Killaloe said:
blindfire said:

Blindy I know a boy in the Sandy Row Rangers supporters club who will do it for £20, 4 tins of Harp & a Pastie Supper mate. PM me the details :wink:
bit pricy isn't he?...was thinking one hit of crack and the jobs a good one :?

Terry Wogan has waived his Children In Need fee following criticism over his £10,000 payment for anchoring the charity BBC show.

Last year, the Radio 2 DJ received £10,340 for anchoring the annual charitable appeal, up from the £9,065 he made from the 2005 programme.

Sir Terry, who is thought to earn £800,000 a year for his Wake Up To Wogan breakfast radio show, said at the time his payment came to light that he had "never asked for a fee and would quite happily do it for nothing".

The broadcaster, who has in the past accused his employer of wasting money on overpaid presenters, had been receiving a fee since 1980.

His recent co-presenters, Natasha Kaplinsky and Fearne Cotton, have not been paid.

But BBC internal magazine Ariel reported: "Terry Wogan will waive his fee for fronting the BBC Children In Need telethon."

A BBC spokesman said: "None of the presenters will be receiving a fee for presenting this year's Children In Need appeal show.

"Terry had said he... would gladly do it for nothing.

"Children In Need has never paid the fee to Terry Wogan. It is paid for by the BBC and does not come come from the funds of the BBC Children In Need Telethon."

The show tonight (Friday) features comeback performances from the Spice Girls via video link as well as Irish pop band Boyzone and Kylie Minogue.

BBC newsreaders will be performing a version of the Chicago musical

Maybe I got it mixed up with that Eurovision shit, but he was still being paid until it got leaked :oops: :oops:

Quote:

But BBC internal magazine Ariel reported: "Terry Wogan will waive his fee for fronting the BBC Children In Need telethon."

A BBC spokesman said: "None of the presenters will be receiving a fee for presenting this year's Children In Need appeal show.

As I said BBC expenses to take a huge hit.

"Little Umbongo, an African orphan walks 13 miles a day just to get to his school - for just £2 a month donation we can buy a whip and make the little scrote run there" Please give generously.

Why is it always about children in need? What's wrong with adults in need, or hermaphrodites or (insert your minority of choice here).

The BBC Children in Need publicty-for-itself-o-thon has a significant and detrimental impact on other charities, includin H4H.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Plastic Yank The NAAFI Bar 3
reassuringly_badgers The NAAFI Bar 12
E The Intelligence Cell 5