fecking BBC drivel passed of as peak viewing entertainment

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ugly, Feb 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Yes fed up of being taxed when all the square box can show is fecking Z list mongs dancing for red noise shoite. Why does the Beeb push its talentless mongs instead of comissioning some decent programmes?
    Why am I forced to be taxed for this? :x

2. You've got guns. Put them to good use. I'll sponsor you in a celebrity hunt.

It could be called hunt the cunt and they have to wear big flashing red noses.

You can use braying dogs to add that extra fear.

Who's first on your hunt list?

3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Surely its "Who isnt on the list?" :wink:

4. Aww boys wait out....next week its Jo Brand as Britney Spears!

5. :puker: :pukel: :puker: :pukel:

6. The BBC license fee is unfair and outdated. Why can't we get a choice? I'm a Sky subscriber, don't watch ANY terrestrial TV, don't listen to ANY gobby BBC radio presenters and have still got to pay for it. :evil:

7. Maybe they should make all BBC Channels Pay-Per-View.

I wonder what sort of programmes they could make with an annual income of £150 (Who here wouldn't pay to watch Top Gear?)

8. The BBC is a Jade Goody free station - licence fee justified.

9. Don't pay your license then, I don't.

10. No TV. No license fee. Top Gear on iplayer. Job jobbed.

11. msr

msr LE

There is still some discussion as to whether or not you need a TV license for iplayer...

12. Not if you aren't watching live. Give it a year or two and they'll close that loophole though.

13. Correct. TV licensing rules are pretty clear on that. Even so I could live without it.

14. msr

msr LE

How do I get a programme without sign language?

15. What about doing it for charity and calling it the National Slaughtery. Release a load of celebs and let people take them out. You could bet on who was hunted down and killed first.