Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Welshexpat, Jun 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just put a Walt topic on NAAFI Bar and it got moved to the arrsehole as it had been 'Done to Death'

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me!

A PM and a relevant link, which I stated I could not find - OK because I'm an idle cnut probably, would have sufficed.

Still, thanks to the two that confirmed my investigations on walts - please don't anyone reply to this - I'll self destruct it in an hour or so.

Stuff your medal up your butt - I had my debit card out too!

you are excused - hooped. mk
  2. Keep starting threads like this and the hole will be re-named "welshexpats forum" anyway.
  3. if you looked in the forum there is sticky about walt threads, that could be why it was moved?
  4. Well I'd have to keep doing it for quite some time to overtake the likes of Chimpy et al wouldn't I.

But don't worry, it won't happen, I'm a rookie here and I'll know better than to ask questions to help me (and maybe other rookies) better understand things in future.

Send this to the hole by all means - silly deleting it myself now it's been replied to - couldn't delete the topic anyway thinking about it.

Ah well, I'm £100 better off I suppose.
  5. Has teddy gone airbourne? :wink:
    Come on welshexpat there are loads of walt threads already running, hop on one of those! I do love a goody hissy fit though. Thank you. :)
  6. Oh put your tampon back in Welshman, stop sulking, read the stickies at the top and crack on
  7. What - you mean 'A Walt For All Seasons'?

Sorry mate - no explanation on page one - am I going to trawl the other 256?

Scrotum contents am I!
  8. As a self confessed rookie, why would you donate £100 to a site you have not yet bothered to read properly? Go buy yourself some new nappies instead cherub.
  9. You must have read a fair bit of it in twenty months, wheres your donation you miserly jock?
  10. That's tampons - plural - not my fault I get a nose bleed once a month, next one is due in a few days.

11. It'll come a lot sooner if you don't stop posting sh1t!
  12. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Go back to knitting mate, there's a good boy!
  13. Because I am feckin' minted and I like the place - I also have masochistic (spelling) tendencies.
  14. If you don't pack it in you are going to get hooped again welshex.

(What are masochistic spelling tendencies?)
  15. When I see ARRSE in dire need of it or ever feel the need to feel special with more medals I'll donate, until then I'll give any charitable donations to an actual charity.