Feckin stinkin gippo pikey barstewards!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Jul 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

So,yesterday I goes into the local town & gets a few things from the CoOp & on leaving,The is this chavvy looking (who I thought was Indian at first) bint coming up the hill towards me.Anyway,as she drew level she grabbed my hand & thrust a large 'gold' ring in my hand & then utters "I give you this,£10 to you blah....".(It felt far too heavy to be real gold anyway)
    So I says no thanks & walks off,she's yelling at me "I need money"...
    Anyway,I calls into the local for a pint (or 4) & sits at the bar,where I usually sit.Fu*k me if I see a bunch of these gippos going down the street.the one that stopped me originally sees me & comes into the bar,again trying to sell me this lump of 'gold'!Anyway,the owner tells the gippo to do one or she'll call the cops as gippo then starts to tout the ring around the bar.
    Bumped into a mate who's a copper,apparently these gippos come up from the South for a days begging.
    Feckin scummy chavvy gippo barstewards!

2. We just get the Narnians flogging Big Issue.

3. You should've offerd her a crispy £10 note to get her laughing gear around your manmeat. She'd probably have said yes!

4. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Her oral hygene did'nt look the best. 8O I doubt even Flash or MDN would've touched it!

5. You were lucky it wasnt.......

[​IMG]

...or you'd be his wife by now.

6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Why is it Gypo's sell heather? If it was that fcuking lucky they would be rich.

7. You'll get nowhere in life being that picky!

8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Shouldn't it read that!!

9. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Cnut!
    Spilage on laptop!

Besides,I dont think the OAP's in the coffin coffee bar would've liked me dropping my kek's outside the window! :lol: