Feckin poachers

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by ugly, Oct 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

My eldest son disturbed a pair in the wood today whilst I was topping feeders armed with shotguns as well. I dialled the non emergency number expecting to get the brush off and they put me through to 999. After about 15 to 20 minutes two females in a ford estate tipped up and question my son. Now as my wood is pretty open and close to a pikey settlement we are used to things being stolen. These ***** though wouldnt have had tickets for their guns. The last deer poachers caught locally were locked up but it always seems there are more. Well I'll be there every day for the rest of the week and possibly till christmas with a rifle/shotgun, chainsaw and shovel!

Rumours abound the lease wont be renewed (money talks) next year so a new shooting ground can only be a good thing!

2. ******* tossers the lot of them, with labour party was still about the cnuts would shount pikey rights etc be very carfully walking around (even on you own land) armed self defence / prevention of crime is no good reason and shounting "armed farmer piss off" will be considered a serious threat to kill, totally ******* stupid....

3. Well my take on that is that I'd rather be tried by twelve than carried by six but then I don't subscribe to Victim Mentality.

I'd suggest a handy 12 bore side by side with 24 - 25 inch barrels and buckshot would be the thing I'd have in hand under the circumstances.

4. Forget the shovel. get a good woodchipper. The foxes will thank you.

5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Time to get the alarm mines out!

6. Typical Anglians.

7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Come see your Uncle Biped for cameras, alarm mines, punji stakes, boar spears, spetnaz fighting shovels (for aggressive speed-digging of course), bags of rocks salt (allegedly rather a good deterrent, especially when i enters you arrse cheeks at 1400ft/s), body-bags, noose-rope, pliers, garotting wire and nail guns.

8. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I'll be over later this week. I get distracted in your shop, something smells, fox piss and twiglets perhaps!

9. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Your oppo would be a pretty good deterrent as well!!

Uggers, are you going to dust off your COP skills and set up a stag roster? :-D

10. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I'm thinking more assault pioneers and trapping than stagging on, always struggled to stay awake!

11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Leave off will you, she's a lovely girl, even if she is a bit orange up top.

12. Speak to K13 see if he can "liberate" a bit of his work.

13. Nowt wrong with a bit of red. Pics? :)

14. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I thought you'd met her?! You can have the pics when I've got some worth showing and you've got the money.