Feckin Hell! What the f*ck happened?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Corporal, Jun 12, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I go away for awhile to do my part for the war effort and I come back to find that CAIT IS A MOD!!!! :? :( :? :(

Have things sunk so low on ARRSE that a saggy, man gravy bucket like her can be put in charge? Have the dullards finally run all the funny people off? Someone please bring me up to speed.

Next you'll be telling me Tony got re-elected....

2. he is :wink:
    the world is truely turned upside down

3. Bad CO is gonna 'SLAAAAAAAAAAAAP your wrist'.......apparently she was recommended.

I had the temerity to ask a similar question.........Iam a bad boy!

4. Cait walks into a bar and orders a 12-year-old scotch.

The bartender, believing that the customer will not be able to tell the difference, pours cait a shot of the cheap 3-year-old house scotch that has been poured into an empty bottle of the good stuff.

Cait takes a sip and spits the scotch out on the bar and reams the bartender. "This is the cheapest 3-year-old scotch you can buy. I'm not paying for it. Now, give me a good 12-year-old scotch."

The bartender, now feeling a bit of a challenge, pours cait a scotch of much better quality, 6-year-old scotch. Cait takes a sip and spits it out on the bar. "This is only 6-year-old scotch. I won't pay for this, and I insist on a good, 12-year-old scotch. The bartender finally relents and serves cait his best quality, 12-year-old scotch. Cait sips the drink and says, "Now that's more like it."

An old drunk Corporal from the end of the bar, who has witnessed the entire episode, walks down to the finicky scotch drinker and sets a glass down in front of cait and asks, "What do you think of this?" The scotch expert takes a sip, and in disgust, violently spits out the liquid yelling "THIS TASTES LIKE PISS."

To which the old drunk Corporal replies, "That's right, now guess how old I am."

:lol:

[​IMG]

5. Lick my boots you fat septic... we didnt even notice you'd gone, apart from the queue at the burger van being shorter and better stocked. :D :D

posted in correct thread this time :oops: