• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Feck it - I hate footballers.

cole said it was englands best performance in the 2008 qualifiers..WAH! northern ireland sorted them out in belfast and bringing beckham back wont help. he is a complete tosser!!england you will never match the 1966 world cup win no matter how much you believe it.

lemonsuckas said:
cole said it was englands best performance in the 2008 qualifiers..WAH! northern ireland sorted them out in belfast and bringing beckham back wont help. he is a complete tosser!!england you will never match the 1966 world cup win no matter how much you believe it.
I agree that we English are living one one match, but at least our moment of gloryt WAS a World Cup final, not a poxy qualifier.

Know your place.

I see England have reverted back to the old Beckham long ball bollocks in order to score.

They will qualify but if McClueless is still in place, England will not have a chance at Euro 2008.

RudolfUkker said:
They won the Eurovision Song Contest.
Who the England football team?? Not with Posh Spice on vocals (sorry, verbals)I fear...

the_guru said:
lemonsuckas said:
I agree that we English are living one one match, but at least our moment of gloryt WAS a World Cup final, not a poxy qualifier.

Know your place.
i do know my place. we dont delude ourselves by thinking that we can win the world cup, its not going to happen but it is good to have a few upsets along the way and to wipe the smile off a few of the world cup winning teams. ok theres not many but hey we're northern ireland