Feck it - I hate footballers.

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Ozduke, Jun 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It was only bloody ESTONIA!

The England team are still utterly rubbish.

2. They won the Eurovision Song Contest.

3. cole said it was englands best performance in the 2008 qualifiers..WAH! northern ireland sorted them out in belfast and bringing beckham back wont help. he is a complete tosser!!england you will never match the 1966 world cup win no matter how much you believe it.

4. I agree that we English are living one one match, but at least our moment of gloryt WAS a World Cup final, not a poxy qualifier.

Know your place.

5. I see England have reverted back to the old Beckham long ball bollocks in order to score.

They will qualify but if McClueless is still in place, England will not have a chance at Euro 2008.

6. Who the England football team?? Not with Posh Spice on vocals (sorry, verbals)I fear...

7. i do know my place. we dont delude ourselves by thinking that we can win the world cup, its not going to happen but it is good to have a few upsets along the way and to wipe the smile off a few of the world cup winning teams. ok theres not many but hey we're northern ireland

8. Allardyce for manager....