February 2008 Veng board

Discussion in 'REME' started by The_IRON, Feb 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is Okimato or any other switched on REME bod out there who knows what date the REME Veng board is sitting this month and when the results are out please. Ive had a look on Army.net but cant seem to find it.

Thanks

2. Its on the MS website which you can get on via DII / TAFMIS and results are there pretty much after they are released.

If you have problems finding it just ask your Tiffy :wink: :wink: :wink: or I could send you the link via Email tomorrow when I'm back at work. PM me your work Email address or your details.

3. Asked my tiffy but he said there is a list out that he has seen getting passed back and it will be available in font 4 :wink: :wink: :wink:

4. Dont tell me there is a cheat sheet with it on somewhere :wink:

Pm on its way cheers :D

5. Will look this morning for you Iron

6. Veng board for 22 run out date between 01 Apr 2010 and 31 Mar 2011, board sits 04-08 Feb 08 and results will be out on 28 Feb 08. Response by 31 Mar 2008.

Hope this helps!

7. MM Beat me to it...what he says is correct..

Here is the link to the VEng(FC)

http://www.ms.dii.r.mil.uk/Regular%20Soldiers/CSS/reme/Veng/index.htm

8. Cheers lads.

9. anyone know then when the board is for the run out dates for around nov 2012 ?

not that I am really thinking of doing another few years, but best not burn bridges too soon.

oh and can someone remind me what a tiffy is ? not seen one for 2 blissful years :D :D :D

10. DPM Civvie

Its the Feb 2010 Board

11. cheers,

got a while to wait then

12. Ferrous Bloke I will be back in work next week, I'm in the same lottery so will give you a nod. :wink: