Feature Film Casting - can you help

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by BigStar, Oct 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This might be interest to some of you guys:

www.universalextras.co.uk place people of all ages as extras in TV & Film all over the UK & Ireland.

We are currently working on the blockbuster feature film called the ‘The Other Boleyn Girl’. This film is staring the big acting talents Eric Bana ‘The Hulk’, Natalie Portman ‘Star wars’ to name a few.

What we are looking for is males and females based in the Kent area, close to Dover to take part in this period film.
    Between ages of 25yrs - 70yrs.

You will be playing extras so no experience is needed just the ability to take direction and be professional at all times.

The roles people will be selected to play are:

- Pesents, - Footman,

- Ladies in waiting, - Guards,

- Solider’s - Priests

- Servants, - Lawyers
    - Horseman - Gentry etc.

Pay: £70 - £150 per day depending on role

Food and drink will be supplied all day.

Dates: There are many film dates starting on the 24th Nov to the 3rd of December.

All participants will have costumes to wear supplied by the production company. All males applicants must not be taller then 6’1’’. All female applicants must have no high lights.

If you are interested please can you email me as soon as possible on wayne.berko@universalextras.co.uk if would like to take part.

The easiest days work you will ever have.
  2. If this is not a "Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh", I'll be a "pesent". No less than £150, mind. If it is a waaaaaaaaaaaahhh", I grovel.
  3. Stop spamming up the board you knobber!
  4. Personally, Burpa old boy, it was the prospect of being a solider that caught my eye! Anyone know what a "solider" is?!
  5. Ah, CarpeDiem, a solider - as any fule kno - is a huge stool
  6. I have previous experience as a "stunt cock" in the adult film industry, will I get paid extra?
  7. I was a bowl of fruit in the last Star Wars film
  8. Wot a crock of she-ite
  9. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

So twue, so twue :flower:
  10. All we ask for is a non-refundable one off payment hosting fee of £10 + VAT, for your online CV and photos