Fears for Maradona as he is admitted to hospital ...

Fears for Maradona as he is admitted to hospital 'against his will'
Daily Mail
Link
Diego Maradona has been admitted to hospital after falling ill from over-indulging in food, alcohol and cigars.

The Argentine football legend, 46, was sent for treatment by a personal doctor against his will after he was taken ill at his parents' home.

Doctors said his life is not in danger, but he will stay in hospital in Buenos Aires for "several days". His ex-wife and daughters visited him today.

Maradona, who led his national team to World Cup victory in 1986, had a heart attack in 2000 after a cocaine overdose.

Four years later another heart attack was followed by another overdose. His weight then ballooned, prompting gastric bypass surgery in 2005.
Absolutely no sympathy for him.

Can we detect the "hand of God" in this?

Random_Task said:
Fears for Maradona as he is admitted to hospital 'against his will'
Daily Mail
Link
Diego Maradona has been admitted to hospital after falling ill from over-indulging in food, alcohol and cigars.

The Argentine football legend, 46, was sent for treatment by a personal doctor against his will after he was taken ill at his parents' home.

Doctors said his life is not in danger, but he will stay in hospital in Buenos Aires for "several days". His ex-wife and daughters visited him today.

Maradona, who led his national team to World Cup victory in 1986, had a heart attack in 2000 after a cocaine overdose.

Four years later another heart attack was followed by another overdose. His weight then ballooned, prompting gastric bypass surgery in 2005.
Absolutely no sympathy for him.
I'll echo that statement if I may.

BT. :p

Man had a God given skill, the brain of a dodo, all the personality of a limp dick and a cheat. Oh and I hate his slimeball smile too.

Won't be missed

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
An absolute hero and a legend. I'm praying for his recovery.

You put your right hand in
You pull your right hand out
In, out, in, out and you shake it all about
You do the Maradona and you score a goal
He put the English out, out out
Oh, Diego Maradona

etc...

It's yer basic futbol player, innit.

Loads of dosh, retire at 30, no brain cells ... pi** it up and do all the rest. Die young from [pick your own termination program]

It's a wonderful way to escape from the favellas. And you don't have to wait too long for the final escape.